washer died while full

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

our washer just took a shit right before spin cycle, so its completely full with water, and i forgot to turn the setting down, so the only thing in there is a blanket, so its filled to the brim lol

any ideas to get all the water out? i dont have a wet-vac here i dont think....is there a way to manually have it drain? or does it need electric for that?

it was rattling and then went bang, and i smelled something burning and its just completely worn out

Guest tbutera2112
i see the drain hose and where it comes out, but i cant just open it since its in the laundry room sitting above my room, so it would destroy my bedroom ceiling and flood my room lol....i was wondering if theres a way to open the drain hose up without removing it and breaking whatever is sealing it shut....i could spin the washer around and put the drain hose out into the garage and drain it into a longer hose and out of the house...but i dont know what holds the water in, because currently, if i pull the hose out, nothing comes out of it, it was in spin cycle or whatever, where it washes, wasnt to drain yet

Guest tbutera2112

i found some real big cups and got most of it out...thanks guys

anyone want a free dryer? the washer is broke as a joke, but the dryer works fine

Guest tbutera2112

it has way more issues than that...

the snubber is worn out so we can only put half a load in at time or it jumps around and bangs

its been making a nasty rattling sound lately whenever its on

today it made a loud boom sound and smelled like burning electronics

now it gets no power to it or anything... the outlet is fine, i tested somethign else on it, but the washer is fried, i even set it back to the beginning of the cycle where it would start filling and it does nothing

its been time to get a new one for awhile now, but i guess this makes it official lol

it has way more issues than that...

the snubber is worn out so we can only put half a load in at time or it jumps around and bangs

its been making a nasty rattling sound lately whenever its on

today it made a loud boom sound and smelled like burning electronics

now it gets no power to it or anything... the outlet is fine, i tested somethign else on it, but the washer is fried, i even set it back to the beginning of the cycle where it would start filling and it does nothing

its been time to get a new one for awhile now, but i guess this makes it official lol

Don't you ever fucking question me.....

jesus man, just grab a litter size mug and start bailing... its not rocket science.

No way man, you gotta ask the interwebz for help.

*disclaimer*I got off of Tyler's "people to text for help" list by not responding to him anymore. If you've made the mistake of giving him your phone number, I'd suggest doing the same.

Guest tbutera2112
No way man, you gotta ask the interwebz for help.

*disclaimer*I got off of Tyler's "people to text for help" list by not responding to him anymore. If you've made the mistake of giving him your phone number, I'd suggest doing the same.

ive only asked you help here like twice, and you came both times....you stopped responding to my txts, but the only time i ever txtd u was asking if you were making it to the track day (i actually txtd to see if everyone was still at jegs because i was running a little late and assumed you would be there), not realizing your shit was broke again, then you got all salty about it saying youre not going and never txtd me again....i quit txtn you when u started being all emo and shit, didnt wanna take the chance of your vagina bleeding all over me

Guest tbutera2112

you helped me with the probe once, and fucked with a few electrical outlets that i didnt know my way around....thats the only things ive ever called you to help me with

unless youre talking about the muffler i needed welded, that i brought to you at the shop you were working at, and paid to have fixed...my bad, thought that was normal procedure for working at a shop - you know, providing services for customers and getting paid for it

or maybe youre talking about when i had to replace my tire at NTB....hell you worked there, i came in needing a tire, you got me a tire...again, normal procedure i though....hell you acted like you were doing me some huge ass favor giving me a "discount", but hell i blew another tire and had it replaced at NTB downtown a month later (the same tire actually), and it was like $60 cheaper NOT including the $20 tip i left you because i thought you were hooking me up....all you had to do was tell me to fuck off, i didnt force you to do anything for me, sorry you dont have the balls to say no.

Guest tbutera2112

triple because i can.

when you came over to help with the electrical sockets it took ya 30min including the trip to lowes, and i gave ya $20 for helping me out...shit, i thought you woulda been happy to make any money at all by that point, since you were outta work....then again, youre used to not working...you always throw fits and quit your jobs because you cant handle the working world and having a boss, and at that time, you had already left robs (oh boy, the story i heard about that one :jerkit: )....i guess i just forgot that your wife takes care of you becuase youre too emo to man up and provide for your family...i figured money was money when you dont have a job, and for $40/hr im sure i coulda found somebody else to change 2 sockets for me, or just figured it out myself...i didnt quit talking to you because of anything you did, i quit talking to you because you annoy the shit outta me when youre in your emo moods about life sucking and your car is broke and your wife isnt happy with your tiny dick, and whatever else you always go on about....shit, go check your thread history on this forum, im not the only one that thinks youre a whiney emo bitch

:finger: :gtfo:

ive only asked you help here like twice, and you came both times....you stopped responding to my txts, but the only time i ever txtd u was asking if you were making it to the track day (i actually txtd to see if everyone was still at jegs because i was running a little late and assumed you would be there), not realizing your shit was broke again, then you got all salty about it saying youre not going and never txtd me again....i quit txtn you when u started being all emo and shit, didnt wanna take the chance of your vagina bleeding all over me

you helped me with the probe once, and fucked with a few electrical outlets that i didnt know my way around....thats the only things ive ever called you to help me with

unless youre talking about the muffler i needed welded, that i brought to you at the shop you were working at, and paid to have fixed...my bad, thought that was normal procedure for working at a shop - you know, providing services for customers and getting paid for it

or maybe youre talking about when i had to replace my tire at NTB....hell you worked there, i came in needing a tire, you got me a tire...again, normal procedure i though....hell you acted like you were doing me some huge ass favor giving me a "discount", but hell i blew another tire and had it replaced at NTB downtown a month later (the same tire actually), and it was like $60 cheaper NOT including the $20 tip i left you because i thought you were hooking me up....all you had to do was tell me to fuck off, i didnt force you to do anything for me, sorry you dont have the balls to say no.

triple because i can.

when you came over to help with the electrical sockets it took ya 30min including the trip to lowes, and i gave ya $20 for helping me out...shit, i thought you woulda been happy to make any money at all by that point, since you were outta work....then again, youre used to not working...you always throw fits and quit your jobs because you cant handle the working world and having a boss, and at that time, you had already left robs (oh boy, the story i heard about that one :jerkit: )....i guess i just forgot that your wife takes care of you becuase youre too emo to man up and provide for your family...i figured money was money when you dont have a job, and for $40/hr im sure i coulda found somebody else to change 2 sockets for me, or just figured it out myself

Feel better now? Serious bussiness huh? Think I was serious?

That's right I'm emo, have a sugar mom, and have a pretty easy life. Jealous? :rolleyes:

Just cause you separate your post, doesn't keep it from being a retarded Dana wall post response. I guess you do fit in the bullshit woman power hear me roar catagory of life. I'll just stick to being emo.

Guest tbutera2112
Feel better now? Serious bussiness huh? Think I was serious?

That's right I'm emo, have a sugar mom, and have a pretty easy life. Jealous? :rolleyes:

not jealous of anything, im 20yrs old, in college full time working towards my degree, and have an awesome job for what it is...im working towards building something outta myself instead of having to rely on a sugar momma. dont flatter yourself.

shit, half the other things you post are all serious, im surprised you havent gone and bought the razor blades yet. dont matter if it was serious or not, im just telling it how i see it.

Guest tbutera2112

Just cause you separate your post, doesn't keep it from being a retarded Dana wall post response. I guess you do fit in the bullshit woman power hear me roar catagory of life. I'll just stick to being emo.

since you ninja'd your post -

how is anything i said related to dana at all? is that really all you can come up with? i didnt try to hide shit in some insane nonsense rhetoric, i told you flat out what was on my mind...try again.