LSx guys

AJ

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SLP LMII. not the loudmouth system--that sounds terrible. the LMII system actually has mufflers--not the flow-through tubes on the loudmouth system. i've installed exhaust systems on every car i've owned, and multiple systems on a lot of my cars (borla, flowmasters, bassani, MAC, magnaflow, BBK), and i've not come across better build quality/ease of installation than SLP. just steer clear of the loudmouth systems, unless you live in a trailer park.

Guest tbutera2112
SLP LMII. not the loudmouth system--that sounds terrible. the LMII system actually has mufflers--not the flow-through tubes on the loudmouth system. i've installed exhaust systems on every car i've owned, and multiple systems on a lot of my cars (borla, flowmasters, bassani, MAC, magnaflow, BBK), and i've not come across better build quality/ease of installation than SLP. just steer clear of the loudmouth systems, unless you live in a trailer park.

havent heard them on LSX's, but LMIIs are my absolute favorite muffler on mustangs...they have such a nice sound to them, and theyre not just straight through nastyness like the LM1...i think they get overlooked so often because hear Loudmouth and think of LM1s which sound like dick

and heres a cammed lsx clip...hard to find a decent quality clip of an lsx with these, theyre all distorted or something lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uJC93rahNs