FS retaining wall blocks/bricks

wnaplay1647545503

I have a few hundred(as of now) of these retaining wall bricks/blocks. They were used for walls in front of our home before we redesigned it. They will need powerwashed or hosed off. They are the wider blocks offered at most home depot type stores. They are narrower in back than the front and there are 2 different spots where you can put a chisel to split them for making sharp radius'. I would say half are already split but that doesnt affect how the stack or how they look. They make real nice walls around flower beds and such.

Heres a pic that shows color and what they look after being split. I am in Reynoldsburg and will sell them for $1 each

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d87/wnaplay/02-concrete-blocks-a.jpg

i may take some as well...was thinking today about redoing my front flowerbed to something that looks less shitty...i had forgotten all about you saying you had so many of them.

let me think about it and how many i may need. any idea how wide/tall each is?

How wide/long are these? Cause I'm just thinking how many we might want. You don't have any pics of these while they where still in front of your place do you? Might have to rent a lows truck or something to move these since they are not going in the Audi.