California bans race gas

CRed05

I sold something to a person that lived in California for free once. Since he lived in Cali he had to pay taxes and surcharges on the full retail price. Free for him was $50. We should have a war against them and have Arnold screaming run to the chopper as we gladly reduce our number of states to 49. Or hell, lets add in Puerto Rico instead.. their girls are hawt!!!!!

i find it pleasantly ironic that arnold is the governor of california. for a guy who portrayed his whole movie career/persona as a complete badass (conan movies, running man, terminator movies, commando, predator, etc etc.), and he is in control of the most pussified, faggot state in this country

I think this is a chance for E85 to explode in Cali. If it REALLY takes off there were so much race culture is (not to say that E85 hasn't been doing alright on its own), chances are we will get to see higher concentrations (E90-E100) more readily available.

Yeah, but e85 is a major failboat at this point and it's only here because the Federal subsidy of 54 cents/gallon, and more help from various states on top of that. Take away that, and try to let it compete with gasoline dollar for dollar, mpg for mpg and it gets pwned.

California is just being themselves and pulling away from America as much as they can to try and be "cool" and "cutting edge." What a bunch of retards. We should boycott Kalifornia.

Also, if you think E90-E100 is going to work, why don't you give it a try though an Ohio winter and get back to me.

Sorry, but California is fucking awesome, it's sad there is so much bullshit that goes along with the awesome weather, hot ass girls, beaches, scenic drives ECT.

Yes. I love California, and I can move there pretty much whenever if I want to since my stepdad lives there, but I just dont know about all these crazy laws, that seem to get crazier and crazier.

Florida suxors, too humid.

Sorry, but California is fucking awesome, it's sad there is so much bullshit that goes along with the awesome weather, hot ass girls, beaches, scenic drives ECT.

I used to live there and while it does have its good points; the traffic, laws, people, and cost of living push it over the top for me. I would not be able to retire with the same standard of living that I have here in Ohio, if I still lived there. Fuck California. They can keep it... :nod:

Yeah, but e85 is a major failboat at this point and it's only here because the Federal subsidy of 54 cents/gallon, and more help from various states on top of that. Take away that, and try to let it compete with gasoline dollar for dollar, mpg for mpg and it gets pwned.

Also, if you think E90-E100 is going to work, why don't you give it a try though an Ohio winter and get back to me.

You seemed to miss the point of my post, let alone the thread.

is there anything fun that is legal in Cali? lol

Medical Marijuana recommendations are real easy to get :D if anyone asks I have problems sleeping at night ;)

Yeah this state sucks. I've been mixing with race fuel for the last 6 months because the 91 out here is so high in sulfur that when I got my vette it lasted about 2 weeks before the fuel level sensors stopped working. Started mixing with race fuel and it cleaned them up real quick, fuel gauge hasn't died in the last 6 months.