Hot Wheels Cars.

Benner

Well doin some small grocery shopping the other day at Kroger and I walked by the Hotwheels display and decided to stop and check them out. They've actually done a good job recently of picking up the new performance lines. I've never been into their outlandish cars but never really found much I liked, but within 1 minute found several that I liked alot so I bought them for $1 apiece. They also had several of the new full size trucks. Looked for a SVT Raptor but no luck with that one.

Left to right

2009 GTR, 2009 CTS-V, Satin Black LP 560-4,2010 GT500, and 2010 Mustang GT

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj32/Formula98/55374861.jpg

we buy our daughter random hot wheels and matchbox cars...

she has a mazda2, volvo c30, bugatti veyron, ford raptor, vw r32, vw golf gti, 60's citroen (i can't spell that company) hatch, and more

eta: an f1 car, and a nissan gtr

Edited by frenchy chan

Remember the days of hotwheels that changed colors depending on water temp, and then the ones that had the sides flip in to look smashed after you hit em. I used to have thousands of hotwheels when i was a kid and lost them all in a move when my parents seperated. Maybe ill start buying some for my son

• 2 weeks later...

just got a new car tonight:

'67 datsun bluebird 510 done up with a road racing paint job and blue wheels...love it! especially because we've been discussing datsuns lately

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/8/5/2/3/1/7/webimg/385264736_o.jpg

I had litterally 90 Honda/Acura and other various Import Hotwheels a few years back. Me and the gf had split up and she wanted them more then I did at the time, so I gave them to my cousin to give to the gf. What does the cousin do? She lets her asshole kid tear them all open and play with them, needless to say the hotwheels are now lost. I am debating on starting collecting again for my kid, but might wait til he's a little older and let him pick out ones he wants, not the ones his dad wants lol

Remember the days of hotwheels that changed colors depending on water temp, and then the ones that had the sides flip in to look smashed after you hit em. I used to have thousands of hotwheels when i was a kid and lost them all in a move when my parents seperated. Maybe ill start buying some for my son

I had some of those...good times.

I read a really great article in AutoWeekly, about Hot Wheels. Learned tehy are the NUMBER 1 item sold on Ebay, and that any given day there are aobut 25K hot wheels auctions up.

Great article.. wonder if its online somewhere

I just got the gold and regular DeLoreans, and the 60's batmobile. New models are awesome.

we have the silver delorean...i keep forgetting what all we have...i heard we have an evo and ford gt40 somewhere

so i was researching my new datsun last night and saw that in 2009 they made a similar datsun, except it was a 1969 and i liked the paint job better...so my fiance and daughter found it today :) plus they had hot wheel track on sale for 50 cents each...so we got some and my daughter LOVES it...won't stop playing with it :)