Sawmill Rd

Mr. Allinder

We have located a spot for us as well, and the owners have agreed to similar terms.

Do yourselves a faovr and someone bring a trash can with trash bag.. and just throw it out there.. People surprisingly will use it..

Setting up ground rules and someone being in charge REALLY makes a difference in the asshatery being stopped, and you dont have to be a big douche about it eitehr, just make it clear, acting like a retard and you will be asking them to leave.. If they dont stop, have the CPD come and remove them, point will be taken seriously, and people will be happy to have someplace chill and nice to hang out.

THIS!!!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't we go back to zoning off the area and saying we rented the lot out. Hold people to cr accountable and make sure we know whose getting in so we can limit the asshatness. Jus an idea

This sounds like the best idea.. Along with the trash can. Its really nice of the owner to agree to let us be there, and hopefully dumbass people dont mess that up for us.

I guess I will have to step it up and start policing. I know my usual suspect crew members will definately help me. I like this spot and dont wanna lose it. I also love yelling at people and making them look like fools in front of people for them being d=bags...

You must have the slowest car of all. I mean if pauls not there and all

Slow enough to be faster than you and that is all you need to worry about :)

Besides who is scared of a car that does not even make 300 wheel on the dyno?

I guess I will have to step it up and start policing. I know my usual suspect crew members will definately help me. I like this spot and dont wanna lose it. I also love yelling at people and making them look like fools in front of people for them being d=bags...

Are we taking Polaris Kroger style? That was some funny ass stuff...

Slow enough to be faster than you and that is all you need to worry about :)

Besides who is scared of a car that does not even make 300 wheel on the dyno?

Wen my car is done ill make sure I do jus enough to roll on you. But then again I don't race so I don't care who's faster. My dick will always be bigger. And that's all that counts. And $

What we need is a few women with PMS to take care of the DB's!!!!!! I love women.....so its not a crack on them.....but a PMSing women is something you don't mess with!!!!

Lol.. Yep.. Honestly.. this is whta keeps my boys in check... ME. ;)

Wen my car is done ill make sure I do jus enough to roll on you. But then again I don't race so I don't care who's faster. My dick will always be bigger. And that's all that counts. And $

We can meet up on a Friday at trails and race for some cheeseburgers.

I got your back bro, I will help when I am not to busy finding races and dancing around in my boxers lol

I have no problem walking up and telling someone to not be a douche. We have permission to hang out but not be ass hats.

Especially if christian is with me.

This sounds like something Norm would say. lol Id suggest letting me do the talking, however. You and Norm's mouths are liable to start more trouble. :D;)

I have no problem walking up and telling someone to not be a douche. We have permission to hang out but not be ass hats.

Especially if christian is with me.

Thorne.. You dont have the right disposition for this role. Sorry to say.. :p

We can meet up on a Friday at trails and race for some cheeseburgers.

Sorry senor ill be at norwalk watching real racing take place.

But I bet paul will take that bet and your cheesebugers.

Thorne your an idiot. If I didn't kno u and u walked up to me and said somthing, id have my 2 yr old nephew beat ur ass. Ur kind of a corny guy so no one will respect you that doesn't kno you.

Sorry senor ill be at norwalk watching real racing take place.

But I bet paul will take that bet and your cheesebugers.

Never said this friday pookie bear. Get your car running I don't like wounded prey that have reasons they "don't race" yet talk trash.

Your triple has no value here.

Never said this friday pookie bear. Get your car running I don't like wounded prey that have reasons they "don't race" yet talk trash.

Your triple has no value here.

Oh it has value, its worth more than the hair plugs you pay for weekly. And I don't race, shit breaks and it cost to much to fix. But I will sarinate you with my disposal talk.