I phone crew

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

I agree. You won't build much credit with a cell phone. Hell, I doubt the cell phone companies report your payment history unless they send you to collections after the fact. There are much better ways to build credit.

I'm paying about 75 bucks a month for 450 day time, unlimited text, and the data plan after my corporate discount kicks in.

Best thing for your credit is have your parents(I hope have good credit) put you on one of their CC's. You then get their credit history of that card. They don't have to give it to you, but also know if they don't pay or have a problem with that car you will too.

BTW I forgot iPhones are sweet! Ordered up an iPhone 4 to replace my 3G. :D

I like my iPhone.

My wife and I have iPhones, lowest minute plan, no texting plan, unlimited data, for just under $100/month after taxes.

Just a hint if you have people that do text you or want to have them enter your e-mail into the text number area of the phone and it will go to your e-mail. It isn't always the fastest, but it is free for you. You are limited to how much you can send back, but take out the Re: to not have a subject line. :p