f-18s?

Spidey2721

yea could have been round then. i wasn't keeping track on time but that fits.

yeah we were taking some stuff from my gf's old apt to goodwill and going down Reed I was like... I think that is a fighter jet over there....

or Rickenbacker, we sometimes get some land out there for whatever reason.

Rickenbacker is still a refueling base for military aircraft, KC-135's are still stationed there, I see F-16's, F-18's, C-5's, C-130's, every now and then a B-52, and several Helicopters fly over heading towards there

or Rickenbacker, we sometimes get some land out there for whatever reason.

They practice touch in goes at Rickenbacker. It is a training mission with foreign countries teaching them how to fly better. Last I knew it was the Dutch training. They are in Columbus almost every other day... just normally stay near the Grove City Area

Rickenbacker is still a refueling base for military aircraft, KC-135's are still stationed there, I see F-16's, F-18's, C-5's, C-130's, every now and then a B-52, and several Helicopters fly over heading towards there

This, and the heilos are from the Army Guard unit there that is a Black Hawk unit.