So many levels of bad ass- 599xx Nürburgring Lap Record

SilverEvo8owner

What the hell does "production-derived" mean? To me it sound like it's been tuned by the aftermarket or something like that. B/c if it was stock it would just say "The fastest ever production sports car..." Right?

What the hell does "production-derived" mean? To me it sound like it's been tuned by the aftermarket or something like that. B/c if it was stock it would just say "The fastest ever production sports car..." Right?

Yeah, just like how I can say my S4 is production derived too because all my performance parts (excluding exhaust) is right off an Audi RS4, all factory parts, but tuned beyond factory spec.

Guest tbutera2112
thats a hell of a driver. he could proably make my s10 fast arround that track

wouldnt be surprised

i rode with a professional racer at mid ohio in a mini van and he even made that thing fast around that track lol

wouldnt be surprised

i rode with a professional racer at mid ohio in a mini van and he even made that thing fast around that track lol

along those lines i want to see a new mini van race a 60's muscle car. say a stang camaro or challenger. i want to see how close it would be. i think the improvements to tires alone would make for a good race.

swry to get off topic. great vid. i still like seeing the old big motor f1 cars run that track.

along those lines i want to see a new mini van race a 60's muscle car. say a stang camaro or challenger. i want to see how close it would be. i think the improvements to tires alone would make for a good race.

I was behind a guy in a 360 powered 70 Duster with my 98 Voyager on a Hocking Hills run once...on straightaways or coming out of a corner he would get away from me, but I was having to REALLY dial it back in curvy sections to keep from buying him a bumper. To be fair, I knew the road and he didn't (out of state plates, at any rate) and for all I know he may still have had front drums...:eek: