Wife's new laptop needs office(Widows 7 64bit)

IVRINGS

Hey I know some of you guys are IT guys or just really good computer people. Does anyone have an office disk and key to run on Windows 7 64bit for free or really cheap? Her computer comes in this week and want to get this soon. I think it has a trial setup on it if a key just keeps it going that might be all I need. Thanks.

Has anyone used removeWAT to remove that before here? I've also been told about the openoffice, but wanted to see if we had the real deal. I can get 03 from my dads work, but wanted to see if we could find a newwer program. Will everything work on openoffice if she takes it back into work on a fash drive?

OpenOffice at this point is far superior to Office. Get it. Especially if you despise the bullshit steps Microsoft starting making you go trough in 07.

/thread

I suggested OpenOffice, but it isn't superior by any stretch. If you need to do anything beyond basic spreadsheets/formulas in Excel, you are screwed in OpenOffice.

I suggested OpenOffice, but it isn't superior by any stretch. If you need to do anything beyond basic spreadsheets/formulas in Excel, you are screwed in OpenOffice.

I don't know when the last time you used it was, but the latest version blows Office out of the water.

One of my friend is in a group that developes software so he got a copy of the full release version for free. Just go on piratebay and search for evaluation copy or release canidate and you should be able to find one.

I don't know when the last time you used it was, but the latest version blows Office out of the water.

2 months ago.

Wasn't able to do any of the useful functions that a spreadsheet I normally use utilizes. Office 2003 and 2007 work fine with it, though. So unless they made some significant improvements in 2 months, I can't use it (for some reason my company LOVES Excell with a passion, and uses it far beyond what it was ever intended for).