94 Honda accord

paulc

I'm having issues with it starting some times it and some times it won't and a few times been driving and it will shut down I think it's the fuel pump but don't know for sure someone said it could be a relay if anyone could help that would be great. I would also pay if someone wants to come fix it

i never herd of the pgmfi relay making it die going down the road.

i would say the ignition switch is what is giving you fits i know the 97 accords has a recall on this i dono about the 94

i put 1 in for a guy a few months back his car would start then die soon as he let go of the key

It just died everything worked but no motor pulled over and sat for 3 mins started right back up and drove it and now I can go out and it might start or might not I have no clue where to start.

i never herd of the pgmfi relay making it die going down the road.

i would say the ignition switch is what is giving you fits i know the 97 accords has a recall on this i dono about the 94

i put 1 in for a guy a few months back his car would start then die soon as he let go of the key

:gtfo: I've been a Honda/Acura tech for over 14 years, the main relay in hot conditions (like we've been having) will fail, and judging from what he is saying(cranks but wont start) its a main relay! op next time it dies see if any of the dash lights stay on, if so Main Rely if not electrical portion of the ignition switch

:gtfo: I've been a Honda/Acura tech for over 14 years, the main relay in hot conditions (like we've been having) will fail, and judging from what he is saying(cranks but wont start) its a main relay! op next time it dies see if any of the dash lights stay on, if so Main Rely if not electrical portion of the ignition switch

+1 i didnt see the part about no start just that it would die going down the road

do you hear the fuel pump kick on? find the relay and unplug it. or tap on it when you try to start the motor

and chill mr ss im just trying to help the guy the same as you