cr sports section

phil

I'm a huge sports fanatic, espn is on 90% of the time in my home, 90% of the time in the car and I have espn alerts on my phone. Maybe I have a problem, but I'm not the only one. Can we get a section strictly for sports? Esp with the free agency

, college football and baseball deadlines coming up?

We have a party crew, gun crew, shit to sell that's not car related, the senoir section never talks about car stuff, the whole parking section is about non car stuff. Why can't we have a sports section?

No.

Sincerely,

ColumbusRacing.com not Columbus Sports and random stuff that Phil does because his car is on bricks.com

Its not on bricks its on 4 wheels. Jus won't run without assistance

Guest tbutera2112
Its not on bricks its on 4 wheels. Jus won't run without assistance

laying wheels down flat and using them to support the car is pretty much the same thing as using bricks.

laying wheels down flat and using them to support the car is pretty much the same thing as using bricks.

Wow you are a true tard, the car is fully intact numb nuts. Wheels and tires are bolted on the car. Get a better bike fester

Guest tbutera2112
Wow you are a true tard, the car is fully intact numb nuts. Wheels and tires are bolted on the car. Get a better bike fester

lulz, my bike is better than your bike...oh wait

and let me know when you get that 600 youre talking about, and ill be happy to drag you around on my big heavy cruiser - wouldnt be the first 600 to get a nice view of my tail light

lulz, my bike is better than your bike...oh wait

and let me know when you get that 600 youre talking about, and ill be happy to drag you around on my big heavy cruiser - wouldnt be the first 600 to get a nice view of my tail light

I didn't say I was getting it jus sounds like a great idea. And even if u "drag me around" a sport bike will always pull more girls and looks way better.

Guest tbutera2112
I didn't say I was getting it jus sounds like a great idea. And even if u "drag me around" a sport bike will always pull more girls and looks way better.

it does sound like a good idea...you should get one, quit fuckin around with cars...money pits!

looks are subjective, it would depend what kinda bike you ended up with

and im not out picking up girls with my bike, so that doesnt matter to me lol....thing is though, girls love bikes, period. you could roll up on a 1980 xs650 and have girls wanna go for a ride

I'm kinda thinking that the right one could

http://www.bikeexif.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/naked_honda_gold_wing.jpg

i was thinking more along the lines of this:

http://www.chooseyouritem.com/motorcycles/photos/1187000/1187411.1982.Honda.GL.1100.Gold.Wing.DeLuxe.jpg

Guest tbutera2112
jeffro, i cant see the pic you posted, but if its a full fairing wing, i see your point....but a bike is a bike to a lot of girls, full fairing bikes are kinda on the large side though, but you still get points for being on a bike period