Deftones fans

Primera

I was looking at the tour dates they just released and at the bottom, I saw a nice surprise..

With Circa Survive:

August 06th Ventura, CA – Ventura Theatre

August 07th Fresno, CA – Woodward Park

August 08th Sacramento, CA – Memorial Auditorium

August 10th Reno, NV – Knitting Factory

With Baroness:

August 12th Spokane, WA – Knitting Factory

August 13th Medford, OR – Medford Armory

August 14th Salt Lake City, UT – Rail Event Center

August 18th Lubbock, TX – Lonestar Pavillion

August 19th Tulsa, OK – Brady Theatre

August 22nd New Orleans, LA – House of Blues

August 25th Miami Beach, FL – Fillmore Miami Beach

August 27th Orlando, FL – House of Blues

August 29th Myrtle Beach, SC – House of Blues

August 31st Richmond, VA – National

September 02nd Norfolk, VA – Norva

September 03rd Charlotte, NC – Fillmore

Deftones only:

September 08th Cincinnati, OH – Bogarts

September 10th Columbus, OH – Newport Music Hall

September 14th Cleveland, OH – House of Blues

I'm completely shocked to see any band playing all 3 areas of Ohio these days. It's normally just one, or Cinci & Cleveland. Fuck yes.

..and they're playing at good ol' Newport.. without an opener (hopefully).. ellipsis..:thumbup:

They're awesome. There was a time during their White Pony tour that they sucked, that was the first time I saw them. Then I've seen them 3 more time after that and they were great.

Saw them @ Polaris when Chino was high/drunk/sleeping on stage. They about bot boo'd off.

:mad:

I <3 Concerts @ Newport, Hate parking around there though.

Saw them @ Polaris when Chino was high/drunk/sleeping on stage. They about bot boo'd off.

:mad:

I <3 Concerts @ Newport, Hate parking around there though.

Yup, that's the one where he was sucking smoke out of baloons on stage. I think that;s the same one where his pants kept falling down and Polaris security told him if he doesnt fix it, they get kicked off.

Yeah parking blows, but they have that parking garage across the street there which should be accessible.

Yup, that's the one where he was sucking smoke out of baloons on stage. I think that;s the same one where his pants kept falling down and Polaris security told him if he doesnt fix it, they get kicked off.

Yeah parking blows, but they have that parking garage across the street there which should be accessible.

Yes, and he sounded like a wheezing moron and couldn't hit a note to save his life. Thank god Godsmack was the main act with Pyrotechnics suitable for 4th of july.

Tickets go on sale on Saturday. It's been a long time since I have seen them. I think it was either 98 or 99 and it was at Alrosa. They were with Limp Bizkit and it was a really good show. Lots of jumping around and acting like an ass.

Yes, and he sounded like a wheezing moron and couldn't hit a note to save his life. Thank god Godsmack was the main act with Pyrotechnics suitable for 4th of july.

I was at that concert and I agree.