NOS Nitrous System (DRY SHOT)

CHERRY

Hi Guys;

I am selling a complete NOS Nitrous Oxide Kit.

It is a dry shot system.

It comes with a 10 pound bottle, Brackets, Braided Steel Lines, Heater Blanket,

Purge Solenoid, Nitrous Solenoid, Wrench (for taking out the bottle), and

Jet that range from 50 Horse Power to 130 Horse Power.

$250.00 plus shipping.

I also have this posted locally on Craigslist.

Chuck

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/pts/1806225465.html

Hopefully you can see the pics from that site here

What's your rock bottom cash price for everything? I can meet you somewhere next week with cash for the right price.

Give me $200.00 by the end of the month and it's YOURS !!!!

Chuck

Does this kit have the regulator between the two solenoids so you can use bottle pressure to ramp up fuel pressure or is it just a single solenoid?

Explained:

The old original dry kit for the mustang used a nitrous regulator that would take 900 psi of bottle pressure and regulate down to 20-40 psi of pressure which was used to put pressure on top of the stock fuel pressure regulator.

Does this kit have the regulator between the two solenoids so you can use bottle pressure to ramp up fuel pressure or is it just a single solenoid?

Explained:

The old original dry kit for the mustang used a nitrous regulator that would take 900 psi of bottle pressure and regulate down to 20-40 psi of pressure which was used to put pressure on top of the stock fuel pressure regulator.

All it has are the two solenoids that are attached to a bracket.

Chuck

What's involved in getting the bottle re-certified and how much does it cost? Is the bottle currently full?

Getting them re-certed isn't a big deal usually but I personally have had two screwed up so I just don't want to deal with it. Apparently I live in an area where you get paid to show up at work, but you never have to actually do anything except lose customers stuff then make excuses about it.