I'd like to plan a P.I.B trip.

dover

As some of you know and some don't I have been home for quite some time on medical from the Army, (don't need to go in to detail cause those of you know, know why!) but anywho I am being returned to active duty status very shortly. I would like one last great time with my friends. We had an amazing time at PCB so I know we are all capable of it. I know with people's busy work schedule it's very difficult so I'd like to plan this in advance. What I need from you:

A. Date's you are available.

B. Who wants to come?

C. If not PIB then where?

D. Contact information if I don't already have it.

I need to get the fuck out of Columbus and this scene here and go someone where and just wild out for a hot minute and get it out of my system.

Jesus Christ. I'll go, cant drink tho :( but I will take some drugs to level up. (doctor says my liver isn't going to take drinking very nicely for a little while). I'm kidding about the drugs, I'll just babysit and film the hilarity.

Its fucking awsome. Get a good group of wild people who jus don't give a shit and go nuts. We had a memorable time. The key is getting a house on the bay for the low low. We drank from 12 Friday til 6 Sunday nite. Knocked off a few locals and visitors.

As some of you know and some don't I have been home for quite some time on medical from the Army, (don't need to go in to detail cause those of you know, know why!) but anywho I am being returned to active duty status very shortly. I would like one last great time with my friends. We had an amazing time at PCB so I know we are all capable of it. I know with people's busy work schedule it's very difficult so I'd like to plan this in advance. What I need from you:

A. Date's you are available.

B. Who wants to come?

C. If not PIB then where?

D. Contact information if I don't already have it.

I need to get the fuck out of Columbus and this scene here and go someone where and just wild out for a hot minute and get it out of my system.

You idiot. I already set a date for. tHe rally. Weekend of the xmas in July on PIB.....