WTB/WTT WAKEBOARD BINDINGS...

SRTurbo04

WTB/WTT WAKEBOARD BINDINGS...

THE WAKEBOARD BINDING/BOOT SETUP ON THE WAKEBOARD I JUST GOT IS A LITTLE TOO SMALL( I WEAR A 10.5-11) LOOKING TO BUY OR TRADE FOR A BIGGER BINDING/BOOT SETUP ASAP LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE. TIA

Or do u know where I can buy some locally?

DISCLAIMER: yes i tryed it on when i bought it but when havving it on for periods at a time becomes too tight for me

Edited by Paul

Dude mine are too tight as well or I would trade you. I am not sure how tight they are suppose to be but I can get them on and off with water. If you ever want to borrow another board, just come get it, but it might be tight as well.

Mine are too tight to the point where my toes start turning purple :lol:

I don't mind a little tight but this was straight painfull hmm what size binding do u have? I might try it out or somethin.

No idea what size binding is on there but I wear about that size shoe(depending) and it fits. Its comfortable for me, the tightness, but you might not feel the same. Come try it whenever. It definately takes water to get them slipped on. The tongue is tight but dont feel bad when the foot is in place.

Bindings should be tight, and should require lube to get into them (unless you have the hinge-type bindings), but not to the point of being painful when using them for a length of time.

Mine will sometimes hurt a little after boarding for a while.

I ride on 07 Gator Saints, and love them. Not cheap by any means, but you shouldn't use cheap bindings anyway.

Bindings should be tight, and should require lube to get into them (unless you have the hinge-type bindings), but not to the point of being painful when using them for a length of time.

Mine will sometimes hurt a little after boarding for a while.

I ride on 07 Gator Saints, and love them. Not cheap by any means, but you shouldn't use cheap bindings anyway.

Yea no this is instant pain after sliding in(need lube to get in)