Buckeye ready mix concrete

wnaplay1647545503

Just added a new driveway to the house. I called a concrete place I have used before, got a price and then called buckeye, which was closer, and asked them to price match. I ordered an extra yard than needed and the day it got here I was short by almost a yard and 1/2(an additional $350 charge). I called and discussed it with the dispatcher but he couldnt do anything until mngt got back in on monday. I called monday and discussed with manager who was unwilling to resolve issue and said that I would never follow through with legal action(boy was he wrong). As a last resort before going to small claims court I decided to email their vice president last night. At 8am this morning he shows up just as nice as can be to help get it figured out. We went over all the measurements and it came up I was right on the money for the calculations. He couldnt figure out what happened but waived the entire fee and I couldnt be happier. I am surprised they were willing to do what was right and will certainly use them in the future.