Cyrax : Did I hurt your feelings?

Vlad

I wasn't aware there was a legal track where 2 people could roll race ?

Could you point it out really quick ?

Wrong mr., mr. Carter and I have roll raced at trails. Its on video

Not favororing the vlad but I have met him once and he's not as big a dbag as we rgoing to make him out to be. Jus saying

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, my name is Brian and I banned you.

This thread is for complaining and talking about your superior roll racing abilties.. the other thread is for people that are going to race at a track that will include brackets for the first time ever. Anthony has a blower that can get heat soaked and make him run 11's... I didnt see one complaint or excuse from him. If you are actually going to race you are back in. If you are going to say that people with 6spds cant bracket race (which is a damn lie) have fun here.

Hope to unban you soon,

Brian

You really are ignorant its unbelievable. You couldnt drive a damn 6spd on your bracket racing so you put an auto in it. How are you ANY different from me please tell me! And this actually sounds like a plan, how about we put $100 on it? You want to do one 1/4 race and one roll race? Both do one the way we want?

Hey man, dont talk shit to my man Anthony like that, if your going to talk shit, do it on call of duty it will get to him more than on here. But all in all, you can't take it serious, they are all diffrent in person and its how the forum works. Shit I take alot of shit, but there cool when you meet them.

Hey man, dont talk shit to my man Anthony like that, if your going to talk shit, do it on call of duty it will get to him more than on here. But all in all, you can't take it serious, they are all diffrent in person and its how the forum works. Shit I take alot of shit, but there cool when you meet them.

lulz, Although the latter is true.

For those that dont know me yet.. I'm actually worse in real life than I am online.

My bio: I work out all the time and have a small penis that I claim is huge. I have never actually shot anyone but I pull my gun all the time to show people how bad ass I am. If anyone wants to fight with me I will set a date but will never show up. I ride around in a donked civic thats painted like a Cheerios box. On the internet I spend 5 minutes googling and 3 minutes spell checking before I post to make me appear smarter than I really am. I make $100,000 a year by working as a manger but act like I'm a drug dealer. All in all I am the most awesome dude you will ever come in contact with on the internet.. and am a complete d-bag in person.

For those that dont know me yet.. I'm actually worse in real life than I am online.

My bio: I work out all the time and have a small penis that I claim is huge. I have never actually shot anyone but I pull my gun all the time to show people how bad ass I am. If anyone wants to fight with me I will set a date but will never show up. I ride around in a donked civic thats painted like a Cheerios box. On the internet I spend 5 minutes googling and 3 minutes spell checking before I post to make me appear smarter than I really am. I make $100,000 a year by working as a manger but act like I'm a drug dealer. All in all I am the most awesome person you will ever come in contact with on the internet, and am a complete d-bag in person.

U do have a small penis. I've seen it.

And all the above is true. Not saying it in a joking manner, the guy is a fucking tool in poerson, his wife has to co sign everything he says or he beats her with a black dildo that his dog chews on

My bio: I work out all the time and have a small penis that I claim is huge. I have never actually shot anyone but I pull my gun all the time to show people how bad ass I am. If anyone wants to fight with me I will set a date but will never show up. I ride around in a donked civic thats painted like a Cheerios box. On the internet I spend 5 minutes googling and 3 minutes spell checking before I post to make me appear smarter than I really am. I make $100,000 a year by working as a manger but act like I'm a drug dealer. All in all I am the most awesome dude you will ever come in contact with on the internet.. and am a complete d-bag in person.

http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/161439-1/Shower_bottlerocket_prank.gif?

Now I remember meeting you.

OP has...

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_zt1IrYTCrOo/TCaAiLdaSSI/AAAAAAAAA6g/-7lOZTnkh4Y/s640/1277582214348.jpg

Fuck that made me LOL...

You couldnt drive a damn 6spd on your bracket racing so you put an auto in it.

Wow... Are you really THAT dumb?

You really are ignorant its unbelievable. You couldnt drive a damn 6spd on your bracket racing so you put an auto in it. How are you ANY different from me please tell me! And this actually sounds like a plan, how about we put $100 on it? You want to do one 1/4 race and one roll race? Both do one the way we want?

Can I make a side bet with you that Anthony shuts you up at Drag Way 42?

Because you have met and seen me right?

And I dont know if he is the creator of the forum or not. I did not disrespect him, just repeated exactly what he said.

I was trying to give you a hint at who did it. Instead you thought it would be a good idea to bring up "because you have met and seen me right?". My comment was hinting at the Mortal Combat character who banned you. As you can see from later in this thread it was V8Beast. Who used to be Jax....But at age 22 Mortal Combat may have been out of your age bracket. You would have been about 12 years old when Jax showed up. Maybe your parental units would not let you play the Mature games.

List time.

1. Maybe I have met you or seen you.

2 Maybe you have met me or seen me.

3. Dont be a E-Thug

4. I dont give a fuck who you are.

Vlad, since you are from Cleveland everyone here naturally went against you. If you were a Columbus guy complaining about being banned everyone would have said the mods here suck.

QFT.

I have found out two things:

1) I would walk this guy's car, roll or dig. But I'm a track kinda guy nowadays.

2) His parents built the car for him, and he likes to brag about that fact.

I don't personally care who built it, but it definitely confirmed my suspicions that it's a spoiled kid who thinks his shit don't stink.