Anyone ever do a web college course

wnaplay1647545503

Heres what the site says.

A web-based course is a course in which all the instructional and laboratory sessions are completed in an on-line setting. Students are not required to attend any sessions on campus. Students may have to go to a specific location for testing, but in most cases testing can be completed at a location near you.

I signed up for what I believe they call a hybrid class or web based class. Kinda hard to find information on how it works.

Heres what the site says.

A web-based course is a course in which all the instructional and laboratory sessions are completed in an on-line setting. Students are not required to attend any sessions on campus. Students may have to go to a specific location for testing, but in most cases testing can be completed at a location near you.

two different classes there bub. u might wanna call to confirm....

Yeah, that's how most classes were at Devry. You would still have class time, but you would also have to do online assignments. Mostly it would just be required to take part in a "Threaded Discussion", basically like a forum, where the professor asks a question, and people answer it, and discuss it just like we do on here.

Guest tbutera2112

jason...youre at cscc so its cake

go to cscc.edu and click the link for blackboard...sign in using your info from all your other logins with cscc....then click the class, and read the announcements, and the syllabus...my girl does online classes there and you do have to go downtown to campus to test occasionally

class usually consists of online quizzes, discussion board (a forum type deal), and any projects/tests....some of them have web meeting you have to attend at a certain time, but im not sure if cscc does that

if you cant figure it out, let me know and ill swing by and give you a hand getting started on it

Yeah, that's how most classes were at Devry. You would still have class time, but you would also have to do online assignments. Mostly it would just be required to take part in a "Threaded Discussion", basically like a forum, where the professor asks a question, and people answer it, and discuss it just like we do on here.

I was about to say that's what our hybrid classes are at DeVry.

Guest tbutera2112
^ he meant web-based...i dont know if cscc even does true hybrid...my girl does those classes there and the only time she has to go to campus is for exams, and theyre done in the testing center, not in a classroom