Increase Firefox Speeds

Buck531

Guest tbutera2112
Best firefox speed increase I have seen is here:

CLICK

i tried using chrome and hated it...its slow and too many ads, didnt like the generic setup or how the prefences were layed out

firefox is 100% win...secure, fast, and very user friendly....adblock and noscript mean i never see any ads, and never get popups of any kind

Edited by tbutera2112
fail

Yeah my friend got me to retry Chrome the other day (hadn't touched it since it first came out) and it still wasn't very good. Installed both adblocking extensions he told me he used and had ads all over the place still. Hadn't seen an ad using Firefox in years. GTFO Chrome.

i tried using chrome and hated it....no activex got annoying as fuck

You do realize firefox does not have ActiveX control's either?

Firefox does not support ActiveX technology for multiple reasons.

* ActiveX is only available on Windows operating systems, and as a result webpages that require it will not work on Linux or Mac.

* ActiveX integration with the Windows operating system has made it a target for malicious software.

Guest tbutera2112
guess i didnt realize since i was only using it on the work computer that ran the remote desktop through activex lol, it was an IE computer before, and i dont do work from my home computer so i guess it slipped my mind to even check FF...but it bothered the hell outta me when i was working

guess i didnt realize since i was only using it on the work computer that ran the remote desktop through activex lol, it was an IE computer before, and i dont do work from my home computer so i guess it slipped my mind to even check FF...but it bothered the hell outta me when i was working

Yeah, it's ok. It's called talking out of your ass, and we're used to it.

Chrome is a lot better. Firefox has been a piece of shit lately...loves to crash. I think they fixed it in the last update though. Only reason I use firefox at work is to bypass the proxy. :ninja:

Yeah, it used to crash to hell and back. But they did fix it with the last update or two.