who tunes lt1s

99ta

Agreed on PCMforless. They have done a damn good job on my chip for my GTA and I plan to have it touched up soon to match the mods I have added. Alvin Anderson at the N. Carolina location knows his shit.

I have had a PCMforless tune and it was good. If you are looking for a Dyno tune then you might try Pickups Plus. For some reason I'm thinking they have the software to tune LT1s. Also, Brian does not have the software, but knows a guy who does. I had my 95 Camaro tuned at Brian's.

try starting here www.moates.net

found this

94-95 model years are oddballs. Many of these ECMs support being reflashed over the ALDL interface (e.g. LT1) using TunerCATS. Some (like the 94-95 TBIs) use a G1 adapter. Many Grand Prix from these years use the G4 adapter. Diesels generally use the G5 adapter.

Moates sells all the cables and chip adapters for the pcm's. Dyno Brian has tuned a early model chevy truck (be leave 92) and a 3rd gen camero using Dynamic EFi. he also has access to Tuner Pro Rt that i installed on his computer.