WTB: LSX Parts...

FormulaMatt

I have an A/C compressor bracket...need that? $15 shipped?

Let me see what I can find as far as what comes on the engine I buy. I will get back with you.

need more info on what you need, I have a lot of stock stuff in the garage

What type of info do you need? I need the major components to put one of these in a car. Let me know how I can help with info. Thanks.

Let me see what I can find as far as what comes on the engine I buy. I will get back with you.

What type of info do you need? I need the major components to put one of these in a car. Let me know how I can help with info. Thanks.

cam, springs, push rods, performance or stock? I have a stock LQ9 oil pan, the engine covers(front cover, rear cover, top cover where the knock sensors are) intake from a 2000 Fbody, roller lifters, rocker arms, or do you just need the brackets and accessories? if you don't mind me asking what is this going in?

cam, springs, push rods, performance or stock? I have a stock LQ9 oil pan, the engine covers(front cover, rear cover, top cover where the knock sensors are) intake from a 2000 Fbody, roller lifters, rocker arms, or do you just need the brackets and accessories? if you don't mind me asking what is this going in?

Right now I am looking for more major components. When I get into the actual swap, I will piece together the small stuff then. Plus, most of the internals will be changed out anyway.

Not getting into too much of the build as I am still deciding on which way to take it (N/A, N2O, Boost), but it is a E39 5 Series.

To give you an idea....

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w211/Matt86K5/DSCN1262.jpg

Ls1 block and heads 90k on them needs bearings and oil pump. See video for why it was removed. :p

Link to said video? If it is repairable, I may be interested. Whatever I get will be getting tore down and rebuilt anyway.

-LS6 Intake $350 obo

-LS6 injectors $100 obo

-LS6 camshaft + valvesprings $200 obo

-LS1/LS6 pushrods.... i dunno, make an offer?

-Chrome ZO6 wheels (zo6 sizes and offsets) $700 obo

-ZO6 mid-pipe (cats + h-pipe)... make offer

-Corvette factory intake + crossover pipe (aka accordian tube) $100 obo

-ZO6 FRCs (fuel rail covers, for those who dont speak acronyms) make offer.

Thanks.

From that Post on Dayton FBody:

Can you find me one of these? I would even kick you a finders fee.

They are getting harder to find, and often the initial out of pocket cash MAY be a bit more since they often want you to get the trans and ECM/PCM as well which you end up reselling. I'll keep my eye open though and if I see something i'll let you know.

Best place to look is junkyarddog.com