wiring and relay

Bottle heater (no temp sensor for it.)

Instruction manual.

$200

BRAND NEW HID PROJETOR HEADLIGHTS. BLACK NEVER INSTALLED

$100

BRAND NEW LED TAIL LIGHTS NEVER INSTALLED

$100

ALSO GOT TWO 225/45/18 Potenza 040 depth(6-7) have minor cracking in between the treads but still very useable

$50

or I will sell everything for $400

Edited by STEVE-O

What brand of nitrous stuff do you have? What size lines? How old is it? What is the date on the bottle?

It is a edlebrock kit. Dont know how old it is I got it in a trade.. I will check the date on the bottle for ya when I go to lunch. It was benner's old kit if you know what he had

• 3 weeks later...

there is no date sticker on the bottle. bump also updated pricing can not edit first post anymore but

I will take 75 a piece for the headlights and tail lights or 125 for both... also i will take 25 bucks for the tires...

there is no date sticker on the bottle. bump also updated pricing can not edit first post anymore but

I will take 75 a piece for the headlights and tail lights or 125 for both... also i will take 25 bucks for the tires...

Just to clarify there may have been a sticker when I got the kit but everything was covered with about 10lbs of stickers so it probably peeled off with a sticker that was covering it.

So where are the LSX parts? All I see are some Camaro lights, tires and a universal nitrous kit.

all i see is you posting in a for sale section with no interested in buying???

jk shawn... well the n20 kit i dont know if universal or not I dont see why it couldnt be but i was going to use it on my camaro and previously uit was going on a ls1 firebird so I consider it a lsx part.. and the headlights and tailsights are for 98+ camaro wich if v8 are ls cars...

And it is a easier title then headlights tail lights tires and n20 kit for sale :)

want the n20 kit??? I know how much you like spray

what are the letters/numbers stamped on the top of the bottle?

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP MAKE ME AN OFFER NEED THIS STUFF GONE:

10 lbs Bottle with nitrous gauge attached

Mounting Brackets

approxiametely 13 to 14 feet of line.

Nitrous Solenoid

NOZ fan nozzle with assorted jet sizes

WOT switch

wiring and relay

Bottle heater (no temp sensor for it.)

Instruction manual.

$150??

TAIL LIGHTS: $50

TIRES: $25

OR ALL FOR $200

Too bad you are so far. I'd be tempted to grab that nitrous kit just for the parts.

I would be willing to met you somewhere for gas money if you want or if you buy it all I will meet you somewhere period