The 41-Year-Old Virgin Who Knocked Up Sarah Marshall and Felt Superbad About It

evan9381

anyone seen this? i usually borrow movies from my buddy once he buys them, and saw this in his collection, and just the title had me cracking up. pretty much what i expected from a parody movie...stupid story line, shitty actors, dumb as fuck but shit to laugh at if you understand it from other movies. few hot chicks, bunch of titties. some of the parodies were hilarious (dos equis guy was my favorite)

so if you laugh at stupid-funny movies (super troopers, scary movie series, etc), this one is up there with them

so if you laugh at stupid-funny movies (super troopers, scary movie series, etc), this one is up there with them

Super Troopers is a Saint! How dare you lump it in with the others?! lol

But really, it wasn't a parody. :)

Guest tbutera2112
^ blockbuster? is that place still open? i know most of them have been shut down now, and theyre down to some stragglers lol...maybe if they didnt charge a second mortgage to rent a movie, they woulda made it...shame on them

Guest tbutera2112
i agree...i go there and buy dvds all the time....hell, its cheaper to buy a DVD there than to rent one....4-5 of them for $20 is unbeatable