Derek at NTB Downtown is the man!

TA In Progress

I just wanted to thank Derek for confirming what I already suspected and thanks to him, Tire Rack is going to send me 3 new tires. Do yourself a favor and just buy tires from him, I know I will next time. Thanks again man!

see ya soon Matt.

Same story, again and again.

This Derek fellow must be up to something..

but yet.....

Funny, I had a similar situation and Sawmill Discount Tire hooked me up:

This is just one of the reasons they are always my first choice for tires..

I haven't talked to you about tires since you were pricing eagle gt's.. holla when you need rubbers, cause that q7 will only get 25k on em, i promise.

anyone will tell you, If I dont have the best price around I'll point you in the direction that does. Some tires are just out of my reach, and by time you calculate shipping and minor markup(10%) its not the best deal in town. But gimme a call and I bet 4 out of 5 times I have the cheaper/better deal.

Thanks for all of CR's support through the years, it appears i'm finally headed to a store manager spot, I'll let everyone know when its official

but yet.....

I haven't talked to you about tires since you were pricing eagle gt's.. holla when you need rubbers, cause that q7 will only get 25k on em, i promise.

anyone will tell you, If I dont have the best price around I'll point you in the direction that does. Some tires are just out of my reach, and by time you calculate shipping and minor markup(10%) its not the best deal in town. But gimme a call and I bet 4 out of 5 times I have the cheaper/better deal.

Thanks for all of CR's support through the years, it appears i'm finally headed to a store manager spot, I'll let everyone know when its official

Yeah yeah yeah, I'll be in touch.

:p

Derek never returns pm's or vistor messages. True story.

no pm in my inbox and i dont look at visitor messages.. sorry

edit.. wow i just realized were my visitor messages are.... did you phone break Jason? 256-4040