Powder Coating/ Polishing Services

Hwilli

Can anyone recommend a place local to Columbus to have a frame powder coated?

Any idea of what it would cost?

I am also considering having some smaller pieces of the motor polished. Recommendations here?

Thanks,

Howard

Can anyone recommend a place local to Columbus to have a frame powder coated?

Any idea of what it would cost?

I am also considering having some smaller pieces of the motor polished. Recommendations here?

Thanks,

Howard

I know 2 members on here (phop5 and oomp) only use Performance Powdercoatiing on James Rd. in C-bus.

Im going to be taking him my Z rims in the next week or so. They tell me its good work at a good price. I know he polishes too.

Here is his # 614-207-4705.

i had my cars wheels done at performance powdercoating...good work...took a little time for turnaround because he has a lot of work.

I heard he used to do all of BIKES2ENVYs stuff.

But now hes on his own.

Yeah really good work from what ive seen.

theres another guy on here that can do it, for a great price IMO, he's in toledo but ive seen his stuff and its awesome! Just2ez is his s/n

:plus1:Just2ez05 did my rims and her did a great job! He takes a lot of pride in what he does, and has done tons of bike parts. PM the guy.

:plus1:Just2ez05 did my rims and her did a great job! He takes a lot of pride in what he does, and has done tons of bike parts. PM the guy.

I just dropped of some parts to Mike (Just2ez05)....I will post of pictures as soon as I get them back.....

I got nothing but good reviews from Mike...so that is why I took my stuff to him, plus he is a member on the board...and I like to keep giving back to the members.

I just dropped of some parts to Mike (Just2ez05)....I will post of pictures as soon as I get them back.....

I got nothing but good reviews from Mike...so that is why I took my stuff to him, plus he is a member on the board...and I like to keep giving back to the members.

I agree! +1 for Mike. I'm prolly gonna get a frame and swingarm done here soon!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mike does do good WOrk...He did my Marchesini's last year as well as my Swingarm, rearsets and some other parts.

He has also done Valve COvers and Intake manifolds for some cars for me as well.

I just sent him 4 covers today as a matter of fact...PM him.