87 Grand National Value

Found a 87 Grand National for sale. 84xxx miles. ASSUMING it runs. Dont know status of title. I know it has been sitting for ATLEAST two years Has Weld Alumastars with dry rotted drag radials and some type of exhaust. Autometer gauges inside. Door Panels have tears but the interior looks to be complete. Filler panel under tail lights has several cracks and is damaged. Didnt appear to have much rust underbody but did have signs of oil leak around oil pan/tranny area.

Drivers door along with quarter appears to have been spray bombed or pretty poorly painted.

Assuming its not blown up and has clean title, What would you be willing to pay to make it worth while? Car obviously needs its fair share of mechanical and body work but I cant exactly afford a good condition example nor do I really want it all that bad. Just a car I would always liked to have owned.

Could definitely be the same one. Has a 614 number listed, with a asking price of 5500. I think thats way too much for the condition its in.

He claimed it was a "built to Hell" motor. When I questioned him for specs, he said, "ya know, big turbo and stuff". Let me see if I can dig up the e-mails from him. I think he was at $6500 firm back then. I was going to go $4500 if it ran and $5000 if everything mechanical checked out.