phone picture recovery possible?

93berettagt

So I was trying to clear up my phones pictures by moving pics to the new memory card and deleting pics I didnt want anymore. My dumb ass accidentally deleted some I wanted to keep. My phone is a samsung eternity, and Im fairly confident the pics were on the internal memory and not the memory card. So is there anyway I might get them back or are they dust in the wind?

So I was trying to clear up my phones pictures by moving pics to the new memory card and deleting pics I didnt want anymore. My dumb ass accidentally deleted some I wanted to keep. My phone is a samsung eternity, and Im fairly confident the pics were on the internal memory and not the memory card. So is there anyway I might get them back or are they dust in the wind?

Well I delete all my pics but if you have sprint they all save online..reguardless if you delete them or not. I found out when I was on the other day it literally had pics on there from like 2 yrs ago lol. So you should be able to see them online. Which is kindof a scary thing if you have pics you really dont want on there ;)

Well I delete all my pics but if you have sprint they all save online..reguardless if you delete them or not. I found out when I was on the other day it literally had pics on there from like 2 yrs ago lol. So you should be able to see them online. Which is kindof a scary thing if you have pics you really dont want on there ;)

how do we access your account online?