i need a list of cars that are gonna make forum wars

Guest Whine

Guest Whine
i have list of cars from all other forums except here. do you guys have an idea of who is gonna show 100%? we have dropped the 5 car rule and we are just gonna open it up to whatever amount of cars you can get to rep your forum.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Whine
oh no. not me, i am slow. i know there is some shit on this forum though.

only one person has really stepped up but its still being talked about. i know there is more fast cars around here. should be easy money for someone.

Edited by Whine

Guest Whine
damn i dont have a muffler. could easy ace the 20mile cruise.
we have been discussing turbos without mufflers. would it pass if you was to roll by a cop?

Guest Whine
id be making a donation but would prob be down to rep cincystreetscene or esc

cool, i will put you down for esc. i havent even posted on css. unless you really want css. what kinda car?

cool, i will put you down for esc. i havent even posted on css. unless you really want css. what kinda car?

No love for cincinnati?

Though, I doubt many would make the drive anyway from there, they would all talk about going, then not show up... :lol:

Guest Whine
Yea it will. ive been in traffic with the 5"dp aming right at 2 staties. got a thumbs up and that was it. im good. will there b any time to tune? and can i add fuel. e85 dont go too far
no tuning!!. i will allow a refuel in staging after cruise. you can also adjust air pressure in tires.

Guest Whine
The true street events I have been to don't allow you to even pop the hood after the cruise... only adjust tire pressure.

We built my car to do a cruise then 3 back to back passes (hot laps).

I should be down for an event like this.

we wont be doing a 3 back to backs due to time, but we will just keep hot lapping till we have a winner. as stated to matt, no tuning. refuel and air pressure is the only thing you can mess with.

The true street events I have been to don't allow you to even pop the hood after the cruise... only adjust tire pressure.

We built my car to do a cruise then 3 back to back passes (hot laps).

I should be down for an event like this.

CR needs you. :cool: