i need a list of cars that are gonna make forum wars

Guest Whine

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of people are gonna break at this thing hot lapping till a winner Is found is dumb... Stock cars and slow cars can do that but after 7 or 8 passes even mark will be heat soaked... These rules need revised

Guest Whine
no they dont the idea is to be a street car and if you cant hotlap 7 or 8 times its prob more of a race car than a street car

thank you! we wouldnt want any posers.

thank you! we wouldnt want any posers.

I can drive my 9 second street car to and from the track with the air on..no poser here,just dont have a cage in the car and trails are asshats,always telling me to slow the car down,if they dont teck me and I can run 9s im in sign me the fuck up!

Street car is relative I can drive to and from the track too but after three laps I'm hot and need to cool down... If your looking for a stock or near stock f body or termanator that's fine but not fun.. I hope you guys prove me wrong and it's a blast I mean the idea is solid

Heck I can't talk shit cuz I'm not in the position to join up or I would

Cr should and will win this

Guest Whine

no tech! no times! leave off a pro tree and win lights only.

there will be time to cool down between runs at 1st but as the racers get put out is when....well lets just say you better have a good cooling system. i will try to be fair and give a few minutes when the going gets tough, but this is about which forum has the fastest true STREET car. another thing to look at is the amount of racers, with 20 cars you would have 5-6 passes and we would have a winner.

can i put ice in the water cooelr. im shure id b ok but it will get hot dont want to boil it and get water on the track

my water tank is smaller than most. would need to add maybe one time.

im in when and who do i pay wayne

Guest Whine
can i put ice in the water cooelr. im shure id b ok but it will get hot dont want to boil it and get water on the track

my water tank is smaller than most. would need to add maybe one time.

im in when and who do i pay wayne

hmmm..lets hear some opinions on this. not sure how to call this one. im kinda leaning towards no, because the point of the race is, true street cars and you just wouldnt be pulling over on the street to top off you water tank.but if others dont have any problems with it then so be it. pay when you register at the track.

Ok put me down to rep for columbus racing! ive got the night off. awsome cant wait. Just so they know its 3500 lbs all steel long bed full interior carpet 2 seats and pump gas with working headlights taillights turnsignals highbeams low beams and horn. all street esentials

Guest Whine
Ok put me down to rep for columbus racing! ive got the night off. awsome cant wait. Just so they know its 3500 lbs all steel long bed full interior carpet 2 seats and pump gas with working headlights taillights turnsignals highbeams low beams and horn. all street esentials
good deal, thanks for stepping up!

Guest Whine
Awesome Matt. We've got the right person repping CR for sure.
fixed..............only one is matt. is the gto in for sure?

here is the list so far.

ODRA

#1 rick palmore mustang

#2 2fast4u mavrick

#3 onefastbu malibu

#4 cdeezy2003 86 monte carlo ls

#5 shawn 70 nova

Akron Racing

#1 83 amc spirit

#2 04 mustang

#3 93 toyota supra

Extreme Street Cars

#1 el dieblo mustang

#2 blue99fbody

Columbus Racing

#1 matt s-10

I see a few 8 sec cars in the list. maybe one low 8 high 7 if its the car im thinking of. mark ray and gto owner. we needu. cant take all the forums on my own. its forum against forum correct. not me racing another car from cr in the 1st round

Guest Whine
I see a few 8 sec cars in the list. maybe one low 8 high 7 if its the car im thinking of. mark ray and gto owner. we needu. cant take all the forums on my own. its forum against forum correct. not me racing another car from cr in the 1st round

right.... at least till we get down to a few cars. i dont think we got any 7 sec cars. i think this is gonna be a 8-9 second race.

fixed..............only one is matt. is the gto in for sure?

here is the list so far.

ODRA

#1 rick palmore mustang

#2 2fast4u mavrick

#3 onefastbu malibu

#4 cdeezy2003 86 monte carlo ls

#5 shawn 70 nova

Akron Racing

#1 83 amc spirit

#2 04 mustang

#3 93 toyota supra

Extreme Street Cars