SHOULDER INJURIES......FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

2pointslow

I feel like I have no shoulders left after 50 mph tubing on Apple Valley Lake this weekend.

/slightlybutnotreallyrelatedshoulderstory

soundslikeafuckingblast/10

no but serious, tubing sounds like fun right now!

Columbus tube racing??????

Guest tbutera2112
man...apple valley...i miss that place, used to go there all the time, my gpa had a house up there and a real nice boat before he passed

soundslikeafuckingblast/10

no but serious, tubing sounds like fun right now!

Columbus tube racing??????

I was doing 60mph on sams boat this past weekend racing other boats.... I was on a tube..

Jon Linn has went faster.

we will roll ya for 20...

Man that sucks Bro. My buddy just ripped his peck while he was benching. He had 350 on the bar with no spotter. The bar landed on his chest and people ran over. He got lucky as hell. He is out for 4-6 months. Shoulder injuries are the worst though.

This was 475lbs.....im 178lbs. My all time goal is a 500lb bench raw under 190lbs BW. 25lbs away from my all time goal and god punches me in the balls.

Shoulder injuries are there forever.

Edit: Just found out is Not my shoulder, its my upper pec.... FUUUUUUU

This was 475lbs.....im 178lbs. My all time goal is a 500lb bench raw under 190lbs BW. 25lbs away from my all time goal and god punches me in the balls.

Shoulder injuries are there forever.

Edit: Just found out is Not my shoulder, its my upper pec.... FUUUUUUU

Man that sucks but at least it isnt your shoulder. I hear horror stories at the gym all the time about shoulder injuries.

Man that sucks but at least it isnt your shoulder. I hear horror stories at the gym all the time about shoulder injuries.

ya, im taking some time off. Lifting just enough to flow some blood into the muscle that way i dont lose too much weight.

I know alot of people who have been through surgery. It has always been my worst fear to tare a muscle.

I hurt my shoulder a while ago. I've still been lifting tho, Eff, the pain. :D

Benching (especially decline) and dips light me up tho. I can do back and shoulders typically without much, if any pain. WTF did I do?

I'm going on vaca in a few days, so I'll get a ~2week break on heavy lifting. I was 168lbs today and my max on the bench so far is 245lbs. You've got me beat by a lot.

Benching (especially decline) and dips light me up tho. I can do back and shoulders typically without much, if any pain. WTF did I do?

This is you.. "osteolysis distal clavicle" Its what I have as well. DO NOT DO DIPS.. lay off the bar benching too. Less pain this way.