Just added a 2nd cat to my house yesterday...

progrmr

wow, it went a bit rough for a few hours, but now they're practically rolling around together!

This pic shows the new cat Rosie (left) and my other cat Mr Ed (the talking cat ;) ) - pretty cute!

Its amazing how close they've gotten over the last 24 hours.

I have 2 cats and 2 dogs.

I looooove cats. Cool and low maintenance. I got them fixed and front paws declawed. I always fix my animals. My animals are always house pets too. Cats never go out and dogs just go out to play and piss.

I prefer cats over any pet. :cool: Dogs can be f'n annoying with how much damn attention they want and need. I love my 2 dogs to death, but they bug me too damn much.

Dogs shit and piss until potty trained. Plus they're some drooling m'fers. I love my dogs ALOT! But damn do they drive me crazy. My cats don't bother me at all and they love to step up and chill with me while I'm in the recliner watching tv. They're much cleaner too. Males are mainly the pissers so I don't get any.

Dogs shit and piss until potty trained. Plus they're some drooling m'fers. I love my dogs ALOT! But damn do they drive me crazy. My cats don't bother me at all and they love to step up and chill with me while I'm in the recliner watching tv. They're much cleaner too. Males are mainly the pissers so I don't get any.

That's not why you get females:fruit:

That's not why you get females:fruit:

funny....but NIcks right about males mines "pissing" me off. i think the puppy's hitting puberty so the darn cat thinks he has to mark his territory or something..and the cats fixed....the little fugger..

Mike and I have a blended family of three crazy kittehs. It's kind of embarressing when people who are not cat lovers hear that. They think we're both nuts. But Mike rescued one boy, I adopted one and then we saved another little fella together. They are so funny to watch in the new house cause they're all together now, and they each have such different personalities.

Awhhh I love my kitties, and they dont pee anywhere other than their kitty box. Which is nice cause when your hungover and sleeping in until 3 in the afternoon you dont have to get up to take your cat outside to go to the bathroom!

Mike and I have a blended family of three crazy kittehs. It's kind of embarressing when people who are not cat lovers hear that. They think we're both nuts. But Mike rescued one boy, I adopted one and then we saved another little fella together. They are so funny to watch in the new house cause they're all together now, and they each have such different personalities.

props for the rescue.