looking for night/ weekend part time

STEVE-O

I work 7-6 monday through friday but am free anytime other than that. I am lookinjg for some part time work like in the evening or weekends. If anyone knows of something I would prefer something just on the weekends or here and there when I am needed. Does not ahve to be set hours or anything or even that much pay just something extra I can do to make a little more..

Let me know if you got any ideas or if any of you parts guys need weekend/ night help or drivers on the weekend etc... thanks

Did you search the wanted ads on craigslist? Look in the parttime section a s well(easy to miss) and also look in the gigs section. Good luck

THANKS I check about a week ago but a lot of what I found is either not steady at all or it is far from where i live/ work now... But I will check again

Serve somewhere, youll make decent money and its the exact hours you want to work are the peak hours for money.

most places i know your shift does not start later than 6. most i know of ( where my friends work) all their shifts start no later than around 4..

but i will look into something like that maybe for the weekends... I was hoping to find something that was a little more physical labor and in turn would pay more than a server

we might need a weekend/night guy call me at 899-5110 and I'll see whats up

i will def call you later today...

I also check craigslist and man it is like the same job postings over and over...

Also looked on snagajob and there is a bunch for pizza hut, jcpenny, and a few others... not much range or different places to find a job on there

Giant Eagles are always hiring evening stock people, like 6-10 a few nights per week. My brother in law got a job doing that. He said everyone he works with has a fulltime career type day job.