Who can knock down a house...serious questions inside.

Ok so here we go. CR reaches a ton of people, so i am sure somebody knows somebody that deals with heavy equipment, and hauling. 6 years ago a guy started building a house, also living in it while it was being completed. pretty much ran out of money, and all of the contractors walked off the job site. i need the house levelved, and hauled away. i have a ton of pictures, it is 50 miles away from columbus. whoever takes the job can keep everything from the house, however i do need around 2k cash. so basically the house is for sale for 2k cash, but you have to move it...all of it. the house has 2 sets of exterior french doors, 13 new windows, some interior doors, all the electric is wired, all pvc for plumbing is there, tons of 2x12 floor joists, new bath tub, small wood buring heater, a electric furnace, 2 30ft steel beams in the basement, tons of block, metal roof etc. nothing about this place was put together correctly or up to code, but for someone that deals with scrap, and or is a contractor there is enough stuff here to build a house. where do you guys think i should start with this? i want one person to do the whole job, they have to be trust worthy, and hopefully they do this for a living. they need to do the whole job, and do it right. they will need to fill in the basement, maybe even bring dirt in. there is money to be made by someone...i just dont know where to reach out and find someone to do it.

thanks,

tom

So basically you want someone to tear down the house and haul it all out of there and take it to a dump and then give you 2k?

LOL that's how I read it too.

I'm not sure how you qualify 6 year old stuff 'new', nor how you expect someone to make like $10,000+ to cover their time/out of pocket expenses/and paying you?

LOL that's how I read it too.

I'm not sure how you qualify 6 year old stuff 'new', nor how you except someone to make like $10,000+ to cover their time/out of pocket expenses/and paying you?

word, the costs to tear down the place and haul it away is more than the material is worth

So basically you want someone to tear down the house and haul it all out of there and take it to a dump and then give you 2k?

yeah...that pretty much sums it all up. it doesnt need to go to the dump, someone could use the stuff thats there. the material isnt bad by any means. there is way more than 2k worth of material/scrap if it went to someone that could demo/move/store/sell/profit. if the demo team doesnt want to pay the 2k im asking, i can start pulling the salvagable/scrap stuff tomorrow and make the 2k in 20 minutes, then they can demo and keep the leftovers?

sam you were the first person that came to mind as far as knowing someone that may be able to get this done. pm me if you know someone.

tom

I am afraid to say that its gonna be hard to find someone that will do all that work and then still have to pay you another 2k. The only people I could think of that might do this would be amish people as they will take the house down and take it to where they live and put it back up for them to live in but I dunno. Whoever does it, its gonna cost them alot as is to do all the work so it will be hard to find someone. Good luck.

I am afraid to say that its gonna be hard to find someone that will do all that work and then still have to pay you another 2k. The only people I could think of that might do this would be amish people as they will take the house down and take it to where they live and put it back up for them to live in but I dunno. Whoever does it, its gonna cost them alot as is to do all the work so it will be hard to find someone. Good luck.

thanks for the ideas...i figured i already knew the answer, but i had to ask. i broke all the news to my uncle today. we will see what he plans on doing.

tom