the heat is on

phil

LeBron will suck in Miami because he will not be the star and Miami will suck because they have nobody to back those three up.

Clearly u don't watch basketball. Boston had allen pierce garnett. Rondo was a bum at the time and perkins was a body on the ct. Id say lbj bosh and wade are way better. Beasly avg 15 pts a gm last yr, and chalmbers is a decent player. Haslem will come back and be a huslter. And shaq will be back as well. They will have a team they will be sick

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly u don't watch basketball. Boston had allen pierce garnett. Rondo was a bum at the time and perkins was a body on the ct. Id say lbj bosh and wade are way better. Beasly avg 15 pts a gm last yr, and chalmbers is a decent player. Haslem will come back and be a huslter. And shaq will be back as well. They will have a team they will be sick

I'd question whether or not you watch basketball after that comment. The Heat essentially have 4 guys under contract right now. That Boston team in 2008 had a deep, veteran bench.

The Miami team might get an old, overweight, essentially useless Shaq (like he was in Cleveland last season), sign their rookies then get a bunch of minimum salary scrubs. Not anywhere near the same as the Celtics bench in 2008 which had Leon Powe, James Posey, Eddie House, Glen Davis, Sam Cassell, PJ Brown and Tony Allen.

These 3 stars in Miami are going to have to play 40 or more in just about any game they feel like winning.

I'd question whether or not you watch basketball after that comment. The Heat essentially have 4 guys under contract right now. That Boston team in 2008 had a deep, veteran bench.

The Miami team might get an old, overweight, essentially useless Shaq (like he was in Cleveland last season), sign their rookies then get a bunch of minimum salary scrubs. Not anywhere near the same as the Celtics bench in 2008 which had Leon Powe, James Posey, Eddie House, Glen Davis, Sam Cassell, PJ Brown and Tony Allen.

These 3 stars in Miami are going to have to play 40 or more in just about any game they feel like winning.

Shaq played great in the playoffs wen lbj quit. He had almost 15-20 during the nights he played. Leon powe barely played, cassell was oooooooold as dirt pj brown did well glen davis was a joke as always. Miami has 2 players under contract not 4. Beasley is good chalmbers will be good. They will get a few more good players that want to win championships

LeBron will suck in Miami because he will not be the star and Miami will suck because they have nobody to back those three up.

This. What is it? 3 players at league max and 9 bottom feeders?

Oh well, good riddance. LeBron was, is, and always will be a "Pippen" trying to fill Jordan's shoes.

This. What is it? 3 players at league max and 9 bottom feeders?

Oh well, good riddance. LeBron was, is, and always will be a "Pippen" trying to fill Jordan's shoes.

LOL :gtfo:

They are NOT taking league max. They are all taking less to be together. They might even take less to get others.

Pippen was good, but not lebron good. Not even close.

LOL :gtfo:

They are NOT taking league max. They are all taking less to be together. They might even take less to get others.

Pippen was good, but not lebron good. Not even close.

Oh, I agree. I meant to orig. say he'll be a "glorified Pippen". lol Second fiddle. Good, but not the best.

Shaq played great in the playoffs wen lbj quit. He had almost 15-20 during the nights he played. Leon powe barely played, cassell was oooooooold as dirt pj brown did well glen davis was a joke as always. Miami has 2 players under contract not 4. Beasley is good chalmbers will be good. They will get a few more good players that want to win championships

Cassell was averaging almost 10 a game in the 7-game 1st round series against Atlanta in 2008. Powe had a 20+ point performance in the Finals. Think Davis maybe didn't contribute as much that season (his rookie year) as he does now so I'll give you that.

Either way, Miami isn't going to come close to that bench so the comparison is still awful.

haha too bad he'll still be championshipless even in Miami. Heres why:

1. It takes more then 3 players to win a title, look at every championship team they have had solid role players.

2. There will be a power struggle at one point or another between he and Wade, mark it down, neither of them are going to sit back and play Robin to the others Batman

I hope like hell an 8 seed Cleveland team beats a 1 seed Miami and knock em out of the playoffs. What has Lebron done in his NBA career, I used to be a huge fan but I had homer vision. Its amazing what a guy leaving will do for your perspective on that player. He gave up in game 5 of the playoffs this past season, had terrible free throw shooting and when a game is on the line I do not want the ball in his hands. He does not have that "it" factor or killer instinct for lack of words.

An ESPN commentator said it best, its like Arod going to the Yankees. He went there because he knew he couldnt do shit without other superstars, it also took some of the blame off of him if they were to lose. Same principle applies, if the Heat don't win, the blame isn't solely on Lebron like it would be in Cleveland.

1 thing I know for sure is they better have a fuck ton of security in Cleveland if/when the Heat come there to play. Lebron just made himself public enemy #1 in his home state. Oh and anyone that says he doesn't have an ego is a fucking fool, this dudes head is huge. He is the only person I can remember in highschool wearing gold cleats (watched him play in a playoff game his jr year). Rumor has it that this was all figured out in 08 at the olympics and Chris Paul is in on it too and coming to Miami in 2012 when he is a free agent.

He could've been a super hero by staying in Cleveland and winning a ring for not only him but that city. Plus he will never be compared to MJ and Kobe now because he had to leave and join other superstars in order to hopefully win. He also shows his word is worth nothing, I believe it was just last year or the year before where he said "I dont feel like my job here in Cleveland will be done til I win a title", yeah fuck you Lebron lol.

Oh well he's got millions and I am writing on a car forum about him, so I guess at the end of the day, he still wins!

the cavs have been contenders every year for the last few years. this was their best chance to win, and they should have. i just don't see the heat winning next year, as they don't have shit for a supporting cast. he's going to wade's team, and if they win, its wade's title, and wade's team. taking cleveland to a championship would have given him much more than winning in miami.

the cavs have been contenders every year for the last few years. this was their best chance to win, and they should have. i just don't see the heat winning next year, as they don't have shit for a supporting cast. he's going to wade's team, and if they win, its wade's title, and wade's team. taking cleveland to a championship would have given him much more than winning in miami.

He definitely gave up any chance of him ever being "the next Jordan" with this decision.

Edit: Yeah, see it's been posted now. Letter is a little unprofessional, not a lot of substance to it, just empty promises, but it's absolutely hilarious and entertaining.

He definitely gave up any chance of him ever being "the next Jordan" with this decision.

Edit: Yeah, see it's been posted now. Letter is a little unprofessional, not a lot of substance to it, just empty promises, but it's absolutely hilarious and entertaining.

Oh well its not like lebron handled it with professionalism