Mr. Green LS1 Datsun

BlackMess

I dont know you nor do you know me so why would you talk shit on my FD to someone at goodguys?? Did my car sit at tru2form for 4 months?? Yes it did! Have you actually seen my car in person?? If the answer is no please keep the smartass comments to yourself!

/ rant

• Downvote 1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you actually seen my car in person?? If the answer is no please keep the smartass comments to yourself!

/ rant

If the answer is yes. And he is right. Are you going to give him a man hug?

I will let him know you want to talk when I drive my blue hyundai out later tonight.

What about it? That car is a hack job. Your car is not even considered a "classic" and you bring it to the Good Guys show? I would find the nearest trailor and pull a 2f2f ramp, except into a brick building.

I dont know you nor do you know me so why would you talk shit on my FD to someone at goodguys?? Did my car sit at tru2form for 4 months?? Yes it did! Have you actually seen my car in person?? If the answer is no please keep the smartass comments to yourself!

/ rant

I dont know where you got the idea I made any smart ass comments about your car, but I certainly will now. Whoever would put an automatic in an FD is an idiot, and you sir seem to fit the bill.

I don't need to see your car in person, and after reading this, do not want to meet you in person. Your little buddy came up and was talking to me and I said that I had remembered your car, and had seen it at the body shop. Furthermore I also offered to answer any questions that you may have regarding any issues that come up with the car. If any of that taken as smart ass comments, then you should have a talk with your buddy, who by the way would'nt shut the fuck up.

I would say after this coming out of nowhere, and the fact that I said nothing negative about your car leads me to believe that either you were misinformed, or a fucking idiot. I will have to go with the latter of the two. With these facts being said, may I suggest that you either stay in Findlay, or go back down to southern Ohio, where your little pile of shit car may be appreciated. (yea that is how long I listened to your little weird buddy ramble on and on about where you live and where you are from)

Oh yea I forgot to add the obligatory GO FUCK YOURSELF

What about it? That car is a hack job. Your car is not even considered a "classic" and you bring it to the Good Guys show? I would find the nearest trailor and pull a 2f2f ramp, except into a brick building.

You know this guy? A buddy said he owned a shop by tru2form. His car was at the show the black mess wan't. Just curious how hes ever seen the blackmess because I rarely venture very far from home!

WOW I figured you would be trolling on the site! There are several auto ls1 cars on the forum so keep talking shit. Did the car have issues when it left IPS??? Yes. Have I resolved 99% of them?? Yes. Is the car perfect? No. Since you appear to be GOD may I ask why you infomed my buddy to tell me to change my oil pan?! You my friend can lick balls!

or go back down to southern Ohio, where your little pile of shit car may be appreciated. (yea that is how long I listened to your little weird buddy ramble on and on about where you live and where you are from)

Oh yea I forgot to add the obligatory GO FUCK YOURSELF

No one should come to southern Ohio. Ever.

Ever.

where your little pile of shit car may be appreciated.

Amusing you continue to talk shit when you have NEVER seen my car, amazing! I assume the reason you wouldn't let anyone take a picture of you car is because it was the nicest car there???

WOW I figured you would be trolling on the site! There are several auto ls1 cars on the forum so keep talking shit. Did the car have issues when it left IPS??? Yes. Have I resolved 99% of them?? Yes. Is the car perfect? No. Since you appear to be GOD may I ask why you infomed my buddy to tell me to change my oil pan?! You my friend can lick balls!

No you little FUCKING PRICK, I advised your little weird buddy that you may want to put a skid plate (not to be confused with the skid marks in your underwear, just so you understand) in front of the oil pan to protect it. That in itself certainly sounds like a smart ass comment, does'nt it?

In his long conversation and ramblings, your little weird buddy said that he enjoys licking your balls, and that the two of you work on your car (him mostly licking your balls). How's that for a smart ass comment, fuckstick.

jimmy

noun

a penis.

See more words meaning: penis

I'd respond with several more smartass comments but I am simply amazed that you posted something other then a FS thread on the forum! I enjoy people like you who either troll internet forums like white or use them simply for the classifieds! Thanks again for your contribution asshole!