WTF happened to the "570hp" Civic tonight?

iluvfastcarz

is this the black one that was at the marion grudge?

Nope, not Kip's. This was a silver 2 door not a hatchback with an over sized turbo GT40. Apparently I convinced him that Josh's Corvette only made 415hp and so he wanted a piece of it.

OMFG THIS IS MY OLD CAR..................................ANYONE SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME GET IN CONTACT WITH THE CURRENT OWNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This used to be my car back like 3 years ago I had heard it was parted out an all kinda nightmare stories about it................is it still alive?

iF its a 1998 Sliver EK coupe with a GSR motor swap built an bored 2.0L with a full-race top mount manifold an a GT-40 turbo ...............has a carbon fiber hood an the front mount intercooler says slowmotion on it then it's my car

BTW car layed down 571whp. an 403wtq. 3 YEARS AGO @ 27lbs on c16 fuel I am the one who had all the work done on the car at slowmotion.

iF anyone can please contact the current owner or provide me with a current and working cell # of the owner I will PayPal you $20 bucks. I want to see the car again an possibly try an get it back. im serious as a heart attack

MY names Eric Walls an my cell # is 740 804 7720 call me anytime with info regarding this car

OMFG THIS IS MY OLD CAR..................................ANYONE SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME GET IN CONTACT WITH THE CURRENT OWNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This used to be my car back like 3 years ago I had heard it was parted out an all kinda nightmare stories about it................is it still alive?

iF its a 1998 Sliver EK coupe with a GSR motor swap built an bored 2.0L with a full-race top mount manifold an a GT-40 turbo ...............has a carbon fiber hood an the front mount intercooler says slowmotion on it then it's my car

BTW car layed down 571whp. an 403wtq. 3 YEARS AGO @ 27lbs on c16 fuel I am the one who had all the work done on the car at slowmotion.

iF anyone can please contact the current owner or provide me with a current and working cell # of the owner I will PayPal you $20 bucks. I want to see the car again an possibly try an get it back. im serious as a heart attack

MY names Eric Walls an my cell # is 740 804 7720 call me anytime with info regarding this car

save the money and buysomething worth it.

Its still around, I was in it when it was racing... I have video of him missing every gear at redline, and fucking destroying the motor on the second race,

Sorry

Its still around, I was in it when it was racing... I have video of him missing every gear at redline, and fucking destroying the motor on the second race,

Sorry

This is why you never buy a modified car. Doesn't matter how well it was put together or who tuned it if the loose nut behind the wheel can't drive/beats on it.

Sorry

You'd be surprised as to how much abuse they can actually take.

I don't care how much hp it made, he had fucking street tires on. Stock street tires will never hook. He lost before he got on the rd. Plus he had sandals on. Fucking newb

sounds like it could be a fast car...?

not to get off topic, but do you have family in corrections?

The kids name is Derek and he lives here in Delaware....that car is junk. He thinks it is the hottest shit on the streets and talks it up to be the baddest car in this city. He always bench races everyone too. Nice kill Josh, somebody get videos up!

I don't care how much hp it made, he had fucking street tires on. Stock street tires will never hook. He lost before he got on the rd. Plus he had sandals on. Fucking newb

Nothing like spinning the whole 1320. The only way hook somewhat decent is to run slicks.

Off note, Phil where is your mulletmobile

Nothing like spinning the whole 1320. The only way hook somewhat decent is to run slicks.

Off note, Phil where is your mulletmobile

Waiting for roby to deliver springs. It will be out this week if they ever deliver the damd things