WTF happened to the "570hp" Civic tonight?

iluvfastcarz

Not only did Josh rape him twice, but he also broke something. I thought the car was built by Slowmo. Rhett, put those videos up asap (I hope you made it home.) Josh, I hope you got your money. Phil, fuck you for taking my seat. :p

Was that you yelling at me from Mynt last night?

can you idiots stop posting about people and the cars that are racing(they dont want the attention).... you know there are trollers on this site...thank you. you can talk about racing just dont put peoples names out there..

Was that you yelling at me from Mynt last night?

Yes Sam that was me, should've came in. I saw 4 girls that I had recently fucked that night. One of them had gotten married and still kissed me, and two others used to be co-workers and found out that I had fucked both of them and appereantly wanted to have a threesome.

Yes Sam that was me, should've came in. I saw 4 girls that I had recently fucked that night. One of them had gotten married and still kissed me, and two others used to be co-workers and found out that I had fucked both of them and appereantly wanted to have a threesome.

10 points for lido, nice