Will Dyno Tune be tuning bikes on the dyno day?

DTM Brian

Guys and Girls

I will be glad to tune your bike before or after our scheduled time for the dyno day. We are starting at 12:00 pm and will run as late as we need to complete our $25.00 dyno pulls. I believe last year we ran to about 5pm. I am expecting an easy 30+ bikes to dyno averaging 6-7 bikes an hour. A tuning session takes 1-2 hours depending on how much work is needed to the map. I will be glad to tune your bike before the dyno day starting as early as 8:00 am and starting with the last tune no later then 10:00 am. I will then be glad to offer tuning in the evening once all individuals who are wanting 2 pulls for $25.00 is completed. There is no closing time at Dyno Tune. :) I have started on a Sat at 8:00 am and left the next morning for breakfast after finishing the last car. Appointments for Saturday morning will be on a first come first serve basis. You will need to e-mail or call me confirming your morning appointment and the time you be there to tune. Tuning will be done at 12:00 pm and resume at the end of the dyno day.

Rates for Tuning

Normal Shop Rate

$150.00 for the first hour

$50.00 for the second hour

($200.00 max)

Ohio Riders recieve $50.00 off.

$100.00 for the first hour

$50.00 for the second hour

($150.00 max)

Thanks in Advance!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...