Cars 2: World Grand Prix Coming summer 2011

girlygirl18t

I am soo pumped that Cars has a sequel coming out. We watch Cars at least five times a week, my boys love it and I do to. I can watch it a million times and never get tired of it. We have been collecting the die cast cars for the boys to play with. I went to the Disney website to get a complete list of all of the die cast cars and found out that there is a new movie coming out June 24, 2011!!! If I could buy tickets now I would!

Could not find a movie trailer yet.

I can't think of any Disney/Pixar sequel that wasn't complete garbage compared to the first, usually followed by a third, fourth, etc.. each one having a craptastic half-life but Disney knows mommies and daddies will pay millions to shut their kids' mouths.

Truthfully I don't think it will be good, I thought half of the fun was recognizing the famous drivers that had voice parts. Since NASCAR rules here in the states many people knew exactly who was the voice over. The fact that they had to put in the lines that the Ferrari was Michael Schumacher was pitiful to me. It's only going to be worse for the American public which the majority has no idea of racing outside of NASCAR. Edited by Benjamin

I can't think of any Disney/Pixar sequel that wasn't complete garbage compared to the first, usually followed by a third, fourth, etc.. each one having a craptastic half-life but Disney knows mommies and daddies will pay millions to shut their kids' mouths.

Toy Story /thread

Funny I was just talking to my girlfriend about this in Target yesterday while walking through the toy aisle. Thanks for the heads up, we will watch out for it.