Where can I get an ATV vin# checked out?

Browning

called the number to the title place on the bmv website. No record of this vin

I have already triple checked to make sure I'm writing it down as it is on the frame. Maybe I should check again. This doesn't make sense

contact that number i posted theyll say what info they need but im pretty sure its as follows:

Name

Address

Phone Number

Vin

Make

Model

Color

Mileage

Write a denial paragraph about how you got it and when.

Get it notarized and fax it in. theyll prepare the documents and mail them to you. I talked to Janice and she was very helpful, sent out the paperwork the next day. then just take the paperwork to the common pleas office and give them monies. BAM!

Title and Vehicle Information Services at 614-752-7671.

What year is it? Maybe it was never titled. Have you tried titling it?

2002. BMV said it had to of been titled before at some point. I know there's got to be a way to move forward with this but they're just not allowing me to

Well PNC sent the vin to the loan department to see if there's a lien on it and sure enough, there is. She called me today and said the way it sounded was that the loan was paid off but the owner never pursued to get the title. Apparently they're going to send me some sort of form to fill out to get it released to me. she made it sound simple but I have a feeling it's not going to be.

at least she found it though.

Well PNC sent the vin to the loan department to see if there's a lien on it and sure enough, there is. She called me today and said the way it sounded was that the loan was paid off but the owner never pursued to get the title. Apparently they're going to send me some sort of form to fill out to get it released to me. she made it sound simple but I have a feeling it's not going to be.

at least she found it though.

pnc?