So you wanna look fast? Step inside (LSX content inside)

JuicedH22

Careful buddy' date=' you're likely to make his head blow right off his shoulder's. The kid can only google information so fast to appear competent in a thread.[/quote']

Maybe he will find my master's thesis in his googling :lol:

I mean, I only lectured undergraduate engineering students on automotive design, including a lecture series on suspension kinematics and geometry development :lol:

Maybe he will find my master's thesis in his googling :lol:

I mean, I only lectured undergraduate engineering students on automotive design, including a lecture series on suspension kinematics and geometry development :lol:

:cool:

Yes, but can you drift a busted ass 240 around city streets ? :burn:

To be technical, it is sidewall vs track width. And yes, obviously tire compound comes into play, as well as tire ply, and sidewall composition. As well as yaw moment, camber gain, and a about 15 other suspension geometry/kinematics that come into play. But most importantly, is the combo of sizes that can be purchased for a given tire, without spending an arm and a leg.

I can respect that, Look, I'm just irate today and you happened to be in range. So i took it out on you :bangbang:.

Aside from me being angry and taking it out on the innocent :p. The car does look amazing. :thumbup:

I can respect that, Look, I'm just irate today and you happened to be in range. So i took it out on you :bangbang:.

Aside from me being angry and taking it out on the innocent :p. The car does look amazing. :thumbup:

NP, you are talking to a guy who thrives on random smack talk :lol:

:cool:

Yes, but can you drift a busted ass 240 around city streets ? :burn:

If you are extremely lucky, Juicy will post pics of his last drifting session, where in an inexplicable manner, he didn't use basic physics in his endeavor.

Not really a fan of the taillight covers, and I think the stock mesh grilles would look much better painted black or something. I'm just nitpicking though, the car looks tits! Nice to see you removed the side moldings too :cool:

Not really a fan of the taillight covers, and I think the stock mesh grilles would look much better painted black or something. I'm just nitpicking though, the car looks tits! Nice to see you removed the side moldings too :cool:

No side moldings is an option on C5's (at least Coupes, but I think the Z06 too). So it could have came that way stock.