07/08 Trailblazers...?

evan9381

are they worth a shit? ive been kicking around the idea of getting rid of my beater car and my 98 explorer and just getting a newer SUV for a DD, as well as hauling shit around when i need to.

i'd be looking into a 2007 or 2008, 5 seater (not the long extended version) 4x4, probably the v6. i dont have a long drive to work (<5 miles), so im not overly concerned with mileage. may end up towing down the line, but it would be a small boat, nothing huge like a car trailer, etc. ive found a bunch from anywhere from 16k-22k, some even decently priced with <45k miles and GM certified. anything i should look out for or expect to have to deal with with one of these?

My folks have an 07 Envoy. Other than having to replace a front hub bearing at 45K, it's been a good vehicle for them. I have driven it quite a bit and enjoy driving it. They tow their 21 ft. Rinker with it and it does very well. I did test drive an 07 TBSS last year, and I must say that it was way more fun to drive though.

like i said, it wouldnt be towing much, if at all right now. i dont have shit to tow, but eventually im looking to buy a boat, and even then, i might take it to lake erie or pittsburgh twice a year, but mainly just to alum, buckeye, etc. local places.

and im sure the TBSS is nice, its just more than i need.

My buddy is selling his 07 RWD TBSS. 442rwhp. No spray. Cam only. If you're interested.

If you do end up getting a Trailblazer, be prepared to replace the fuel level sensor. You'll have to mostly drop the fuel tank to replace it too. But if you buy an SS, you'll never have to worry about the rear end going out. 14 bolt rear ends in the SS.

I own an 06. Has a lot of stupid little problems, but I still like it. I have never driven a vehicle with such an awesome turn radius. And the 4wd is nice too. I have pulled many people out of diteches with with and I scoot really nice though snow as well.

07+ has 5yr/100k powertrain warranty on them as well. my mom has an 02 envoy and loves it. i have a tbss and love it. also if you find one with a V6 buy it, don't even think about just buy it.

i agree with this if you find a v6 BUY BUY BUY! now the i6 isnt bad my parents had an envoy that was a great car for them. but a also have a TBSS and you cant even compare them to the regular ones, i love mine. and you can find some good deals on some in the 18k+ range.