Coumbus Scenery?

Main3s

fairgrounds in lancaster. you can walk up to the top of the "mountain" they have there, and it looks out for quite some distance

i havent been in a couple years but i love going down there

Yeah its rising park or something like that. Pretty good view. But you have to hike up the mountain.

Yeah its rising park or something like that. Pretty good view. But you have to hike up the mountain.

JESUS FUCKING A BEAR IN THE WOODS CHRIST. Stop calling it a mountain and stop calling it hiking. It's walking up a hill, at best you could call it a big rock. This is Ohio, there are no mountains. There is hiking in Ohio, but it's not there.

i will tell you whats fun though, is the little area with the signs and the water fountain, right behind that theres usually a "path" (obviously not official, not supposed to be there) from people walking up the side of the mountain. its through the woods and brush, and much more fun than taking the path. have to climb over a couple boulders once you get ~20 feet from the top of it, but its easy.