Have a look at this Helicopter with a search light...

Science Abuse

China is a whole country dedicated to building the cheapest electronics on the planet...not the best.

Actually, their technology sector is growing much quicker than ours. In 10 years they'll be well ahead of us.... but hey, at least we have the Creation Museum.

There's no video because its just a helicopter with a searchlight. You leave the shutter open and it streaks across the film. The red dots on the 'ufo" are a blinking light on the chopper.

Unless someone is lying, I'd hope the Chinese would know what a chopper looks like and hopefully, their air traffic controllers are adept at their jobs enough to know what a chopper looks like on radar. I cannot see why they'd close down airports, etc and lose all that money becuz someone's drunk driving a chopper.

Anyway, just playing devil's advocate. ;) I really haven't kept up with this story since it came up a couple days ago.

Here you go. Took me all of a minute to find.

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/strange/article_212312370.shtml

Well that first vid is definitely not what was int he second (what I'd posted).

My guess is that China tried something Hypersonic that didn't go according to plan. Maybe killed a pilot or exploded or something... or it was an ICBM test. Either way, they're trying to fihure out what to publish. It was definitely man made.... I bet NORAD could tell us how fast it was going.

I think Eric is probably right.. testing of a missle, satellite, aircraft or maybe even an asteroid that was simply traveling at a super high rate of speed at the higher levels of our atmosphere.

Wow, first off the " video " doesnt have one good shot. It's funny to me who the pictures show this shit damn near perfect, but the video makes it just look like a light with a smoke trail. Fake, cover up, whatever it is, it obviously confusing the shit out of most of everybody. Oh, and in the picture it looks like the lights are shining down. At no point in the video does it look like a spotlight coming from the ground, or a light being shined down from whatever the hell this thing is.

They had another multiple report sighting I believe ysterday or maybe the day before. It apparently looked like the same ship and actually hovered there for at least an hour. The govn is investigating among others but is not receiving any help from the airports who say nothing showed up on radar yet won't release the reports. Hmm.

I haven't looked around for anymore pics or vids.

Actually, their technology sector is growing much quicker than ours. In 10 years they'll be well ahead of us.... but hey, at least we have the Creation Museum.

There's no video because its just a helicopter with a searchlight. You leave the shutter open and it streaks across the film. The red dots on the 'ufo" are a blinking light on the chopper.

Kent H. Approves