about murderd my neighbor

phil

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I am the only one who would have stopped my bike. If I could take 30 seconds out of my day to make someone's easier -- it seems like the logical thing to do. No one thinks like that any more I suppose.

Now, if it were a bigger dog I might think twice. :cool:

I guess I am the only one who would have stopped my bike. If I could take 30 seconds out of my day to make someone's easier -- it seems like the logical thing to do. No one thinks like that any more I suppose.

Now, if it were a bigger dog I might think twice. :cool:

Cocker Spaniels fear bite and go crazy at times so you stopping your bike would be a bad idea. Best thing to do is to try and change directions to give the owner a better chance to get the dog. You cant trust that the dog has its shots so no matter what the size getting bit is a bad idea.

The guy slowed down to let the dog catch him and then sped up while yelling racial slurs. My neighbors were even there to witness this. It was a fucked up situation. I was wrong but he escaladed the situation to a whole new level

Since you've mentioned it a couple times and feel you nieghbor as a witness is relevant it appears your more upset about the racial piece than anything. Let it go and keep the dog on a leash to avoid conflict. Life has enough drama without inviting it in.

nobody else wants to bang fat chicks so its easy to be #1 then.

I'm number 2 at that paul has me beat.

It may be just me, but I have saved my neighbors lab wen he broke through the fence, stopped running (excercise) to get a dog to its owner many of times. Mite just be you pussies are terrified of dogs. If you don't act scared of a dog most dogs are dostle. And if all else fails your bigger. Beat the shit out of it. I've have never once had a problem with a dog, maybe I come off as a non threat.

Cocker Spaniels fear bite and go crazy at times so you stopping your bike would be a bad idea. Best thing to do is to try and change directions to give the owner a better chance to get the dog. You cant trust that the dog has its shots so no matter what the size getting bit is a bad idea.

Meh...just saying. If I saw the dog owner chasing it -- meaning it wasn't some stray, rabid dog, I would stop.

You automatically think it is going to bite you -- I tend to think the opposite.

Meh...just saying. If I saw the dog owner chasing it -- meaning it wasn't some stray, rabid dog, I would stop.

You automatically think it is going to bite you -- I tend to think the opposite.

I'm so awesome I would have scooped up the dog while doing a wheelie, put a spare helmet on its head for safety, and returned it to its owner while stopping my bike with a no handed endo.

I'm so awesome I would have scooped up the dog while doing a wheelie, put a spare helmet on its head for safety, and returned it to its owner while stopping my bike with a no handed endo.

You should send that to old spice.

Wen I went to ur house the 1st time I played with your "scary" ass dog when he ran up on me barking. Granted spike is a giant puss and a softy if he was jus walking down the street 90% of this board would hide

I would have slowed down just enough to kick your dog, then sped off with giant FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU flag waiving in the air,all while spilling grape drink on the ground, because I know you'd hate that.

Wow, just wow...your a dumb ass

http://www.pet-training.info/Dogs/images/Image%20Fear-Biting.jpg

+

http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/lance-armstrong-trek-madone-bike-kaws-barry-mcgee-1.jpg

=

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd213/Zebruh/fuuuuu.jpg

At one point I owned a Doberman, Boxer and a Cocker Spaniel. My dobie past last year, but out of the 3 dogs the only one that would fuck something/ someone up if it came into the yard was my cocker spaniel (Titan). He is by far and away the alpha male, which is kind of funny. I trust him around my niece who lived with me when she was 2 and 3 years old. He listens to me very well, if there is another dog by the fence he's ready to defend his yard but the minute I call him he comes running.

And even though the PC response to your situation would be "leash your dog and it's your own fault if he got hit by a car". I gotta say if it were Titan, I'd do the same thing to the fucker on the bike. :thumbup:

everything about cocker's being mean is true. the only non medical related euthanasia's my fiancee has done in her short career were cocker's because they were biting people.