Thoughts.

04silvrz

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, with a 20K budget I would highly consider saving for another month or two and getting into a early C6. More powerful and much more fun than the other cars on your list.

i agree, and don't just look at horsepower, look at HP/weight a 350hp vette is faster then a 425hp challenger. if you want something that handles the vette is your only choice. and i would strongly recomend you drive one before you decide.

does the C6 handle better than a 03/04 cobra?

Your kidding right ? Look up car and driver C6 vs GT500 there is a 2006-2007 test in which the vette won almost every category and there is a 2010 test.

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/2007-shelby-gt500-vs-2006-corvette.html

And screw the vert the corvettes have targa tops.

Edited by Rob

i am going to test drive the new 5.0 mustang tonight, it's out of my original range but I have never owned a brand new car. and that does seem like a great car!

and test driving the new camaro ss. i likes me some IRS

i am going to test drive the new 5.0 mustang tonight, it's out of my original range but I have never owned a brand new car. and that does seem like a great car!

and test driving the new camaro ss. i likes me some IRS

have you driven a vette before?

How's about a ls1 power 3rd gen RX7? That's unique.

if I was going to build something to be fast, I would LS1 my car, or SC my car. with SC can do about 450WHP, then when it blows build it for SC and prob get another 50 WHP to give it 500. which is about were I want to be, and I do love the way my car handles. But.

i would rather do a bolt on V8 to get those numbers.

both cost about the same...

what to do, what to do.

going to test drive a C5 Z06 in KY tonight. it's black on black. if all goes well and I like it and we can make the terms work. i will be driving it home! making the terms work may be the issue, i am not going to give my car away.

I drove a 2011 mustang last night, it was ok. but, not really the handling I want.

I drove a 2001 Cobra too, liked it A LOT. hated the interior though, and the 2001 ain't that fast. it's hard to find a 2003+ in my price range. i hven't drove one yet though, but is it much different than the 2001? outside of more get up that is.