History might soon say: UC didnt lose the Sugar Bowl

JuicedH22

Won't give Cincy a win and won't change that snoozer we all watched back in January...lol.

True story. I think that is the most rediculous punishment the NCAA has. "vacate a victory", what the fuck? ok so their total number of bowl wins will officially be one less but everyone knows who really won the game.

1. It was more of a joke than anything, and to bring out the UF allegations

2. No shit it doesnt mean UC won... why do you think the title says "didnt lose"...

3. Yea... they stunk it up that day... and I was unfortunate enough to witness it in person :(

1. It was more of a joke than anything, and to bring out the UF allegations

2. No shit it doesnt mean UC won... why do you think the title says "didnt lose"...

3. Yea... they stunk it up that day... and I was unfortunate enough to witness it in person :(

It was so much better being stuck in the UF crowd. For as much as I hate UF they knew how to party, were cool as shit and had some really hot chicks :D

I was more concerned with OSU winning that day anyway

This.

I'm a UC alum and it was cool to see them do well but when they got UF as the opponent, I don't think a single person in their right mind were going to pick them to win that game

Not to mention I've been a buckeye football fan since I was 7, I'm just a bandwagon UC football fan. I'd much rather the football team be shit and the basketball team be relevant