#2 04 mustang

#3 93 toyota supra

extreme street cars

#1 el dieblo mustang

#2 blue99fbody

columbus racing

#1 matt s-10

502underground

if people bitch out put me down for CR - 03 Mustang (granted it's a 6 speed car and I haven't driven it in a year and who knows how it will perform but I certainly am not going to let CR look like bitches)

We need mark. ray and the gto as well. comeone guys. lets do this.! ray u can up the boost and let it eat. u both have chutes. but they have a long shutdown too. im hoping this thing goes 8.95 again. i havent done that at marion yet.
  • Upvote 1

Guest Whine
if people bitch out put me down for CR - 03 Mustang (granted it's a 6 speed car and I haven't driven it in a year and who knows how it will perform but I certainly am not going to let CR look like bitches)
will do, thanks for stepping up. im hoping they are just being gun shy. i think with the cars we have already its gonna be any ones race.

I fly in that night late, not sure I could make it in time... Only option would be if the car was there when I got in.

I mean all you had to do was ask, yes mark ill drive you car to the track and make a few test passes so she is ready for you. Anytime

Guest Whine
I fly in that night late, not sure I could make it in time... Only option would be if the car was there when I got in.
question is....is it worth $2000.00 to make it happen? lol, i hope you can make it out.