I'm riding the 2010 Pelotonia.. Asking CR members to support the cause!

Farkas

I have been doing about 50 miles each weekend with my daughter on the back of my Trek Navigator (About 25 miles a day) on the Westerville bike paths. Do you have any rules you can paste here, I am curious about doing this next year. I lost a friend to cancer in 97, we run a disc golf event for him and raise and donate money to the Leukemia Society each year from it, but I want to do something more.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben, there really aren't any rules aside from pledging to donate X amount and then showing up to ride. I imagine they'll do it again next year around the same dates and use the same routes. You can pledge to ride 20 miles, 43, 102 and 180... with each mileage incrament you have to pledge to donate more money, for example: I did the 43 miles which meant I had to raise 1,000 dollars in donations.

There were alllll kinds of people riding for the Pelotonia, ranging from kids to old people and even some really overweight people(bless their souls).